“I would stay again”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
tallahassee, FL, United States
“I would stay again”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have stayed at the Best Western in Franklin for many years, most as a solo female and have found it to be very friendly and safe. I will always stay there on my trips on I 65. The hotel has been upgraded so that makes it even better. I will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I needed a hotel on my way to Memphis and this one was in an area I decided would be good. I read the reviews and was concerned about the quality but SURPRISE! It was so nice, clean, the staff was professional and friendly. The breakfast was great and everything was really nice. The reviews I had read were not very positive and I was very happy to be surprised and found it so much better than I expected. The cost was a good value. I stayed in Memphis the next two days and paid more than twice as much for no amenities and an unhappy, cranky staff at a hotel that had good reviews. I am now joining Best Western rewards program and am going to stay at Best Western on my next journey.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

When I book a room, there are three basic criteria I look for: a clean room, a comfortable bed, and a shower with adequate water . This hotel had all of the above and delicious danishes for breakfast. The staff was incredibly nice and the room was a great value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Pool was closed due to lack of inspection, tub had a huge crack, breakfast was subpar, watered down juice, no breakfast meat, very limited selections, web site stated 9 restaurants within walking distance, not so.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Herbert M
Greenville, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Usually stay at Hampton Inns, however due to a lot of unexpected expenses this month we decided to save the money and stay next door at this Best Western (Saved $150!!) Was not sure I would like it but was VERY pleased with the room. They are just as nice as the neighboring hotels, only fallback is exterior doors. I was very pleased and surprised! We will definitely stay here again. We did not eat breakfast at hotel so cannot comment on it. One of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept on!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

grand rapids, mi
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed one night while on the road, needed a clean, quiet room on our way home. The rooms here are very clean and they have been nicely updated. Comfortable beds, flat screen tv, and fast free wifi. The breakfast was free....but only ok. The rest was just what we needed. Thank you!

Room Tip: As for a room on the back side...very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Owensboro, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wedding party checked in on a Friday night. We had purchased around 10 rooms total. The staff was friendly and helpful to me particularly at checkout. The only minor complaint would be the night clerk who checked us in was a little scatterbrained and it took a little while to process our check in. Other than that, the hotel was nice especially for the price. It was close to the Church and there were plenty of places close by.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
#6 of 10 in Franklin
Best Western Bowling Green
Best Western Bowling Green
#4 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!