Quality Inn
Econo Lodge(Franklin)
Kentucky Motel(Franklin)
Comfort Suites(Portland)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hererooms are cleanstaff was friendlyfree wifinice place to staymattresspet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Nice place! Very good location, right of I~65, exit #2 in Kentucky. Perfect for travelers North~ South direction. Free WiFi, free continental breakfast!!! Comfy room! Very GOOD mattress, king size! Clean~clean bathroom! Modern and updated! And the price is $69 plus tax. We will stay here again! Great parking lot!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Regina L
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I am a frequent traveler and this motel has exceptional service. I would highly recommend this motel based on the service alone. The rooms are clean and it is very convenient to the interstate and is only a short drive from both Bowling Green and Nashville.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Buskirmd
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I travel a lot and this is one of the best motels for the money that I stay in. I stay frequently and our room is always clean, smells fresh and is very comfortable. Management is friendly and always responsive to our request. The only motel I have stayed in where they have called to let me know I left something in the room. Highly recommend this motel. oh - and great internet service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve A
qualityinn a, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at our place.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Property CHI
GM
Quality Inn
270-586-6100

Reviewed 10 September 2013

we have stayed at other quality inn propertys before and have had nice stays. they have two floors at this hotel, but no baggage cart to help you take your luggage to your room. after we got in our room i pulled back the sheets on the bed and found several little black spiders in the sheets. we where very tired and i did not feel like iugging all of our bags to another room, we cleaned the bed off the best we could, to where we could not find anymore spiders. later that night my wife found several tic's in the jacuzzi bottom after taking a bath then proceded to check our two dogs for tic's. she found 10 on one and 7 on the other one. when we complaind to front desk they would get out there and spray. when i went to check out the next day the front desk clerk said he had heard about what my wife had to say night before. he informed me that pets where to suppose to be in the room we where in and that he was not going to charge extra for them. it's not like i went and gave the key to myself at check-in but they knew i had pets when i made reservation and at check in. the fact is his hotel has a bug problem, and him trying to smart-alec with me about it wont fix his problem.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

It is an older Motel setup, meaning you do not have a secure lobby, which must be entered to get to your room, but drive around to your area and park by your door. Other guests hanging around and smoking in their cars also does not give the comfort of a Hotel that some female guests would be looking for. My wife and daughter were not comfortable with the setup.

Antiquated bathroom setup with the sink and mirror as part of the room, not in the bathroom.

It is a fair price, even though Expedia showed a $10 pet fee, but they have it posted in the lobby as $15.

However, those are not the problems. You get what you pay for and it is relatively cheap. I just want the room to be clean, towels for four if you register for four and all visible dirt gone when I arrive. Dust bunnies hanging from the ceiling and some type of gummy dirt on hangers, is just a bit disgusting.

Next time we spend twice as much and stay at the new Holiday Inn Express that is nearby.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family