“Stand out Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 14 October 2013

After trying probably close to 300 different Starbucks locations over the years, I've learned the hard way that all Starbucks are not created equally. Not even close. But this particular freeway stop warrants my kudos. I was happily surprised at the quality and service I got from this location. Even though it wasn't the easiest Starbucks to find from the freeway, I'm glad I hunted it down because I got the best Starbucks mocha I've ever had, a very fresh tasting Feta breakfast sandwich, and especially kind service. I will remember and would recommend this Starbucks as being a great pit-stop option when traveling on the 75.

2  Thank NomadicLizard

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The staff was very friendly and overheard us going over maps trying to plan our route. In between serving customers, two different employees offered some great local advice for what to visit on our trip. We took the suggestions and are grateful---thanks!

1  Thank Chris_S_Travels
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Many million thanks to a wonderful staff for outstanding service!! In traveling, this is one of the very best two Starbucks I found. Being from Vancouver, Washington, we dont anything like this store back home. This is a quite small freestanding store, with only five tables inside, but all with electricity for computer users like me. The store is made through a totally awesome staff that makes everyone feel welcome, and they show they care every day with each drink made to order. This Starbucks is always clean, well stocked, and serves very consistent drinks / food. They have some of the cleanest tables, counters, drink stations, floors and restrooms you will find in any Starbucks anywhere. Now understand that is a highly busy store from open until mid afternoon. You can be clued in to the outstanding efforts of manager and staff in the large amount of returning regular business people and Georgetown College students who are here every day rain or shine. These folks made me feel like one of them for over three months while I have been here on business. This is one of the few Starbucks worth making a special stop for!!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

When travelling to the states that do not have a Tim Hortons, we adapt by getting our coffee at Starbucks. At least you can count on a good cup of coffee there. Now, there are Starbucks found in many grocery stores i.e. Ingles in North Carolina. So when you go into the Smokey Mountains for a drive, you just need to drive downhill and can usually find a Starbucks in most small towns. Thank you Starbucks, sometimes we had to drive all day without a really good cup of coffee.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I am probably not being very fair at all by saying terrible since this was a one time visit but I am a frequent customer of Starbucks and have never experienced this type of wait. We were leaving a hotel to get back on the road to travel and were really looking forward to coffee. It was after 10:00am and the parking lot was packed and the drive through wrapped around almost to the entrance. During our wait, 3 cars pulled out of line (before making it to order). They had obviously been there longer than we had - one of them was just a car or two away from ordering. After a few more minutes of the line not moving at all, except for those leaving, we left as well. When we drove around I counted at least 10-12 cars in line not counting us and the other 3 that left. I have been to several Starbucks in a variety of cities and states and I have been in long lines but they always move quickly. I feel they must have been having some sort of issue because this has never happened before at any location. However, it wasn't good for us at all and maybe not a big deal to them but they lost several orders in the short time we were waiting.