“Quaint place”

Cuisines: American
Hartford, Kentucky
“Quaint place”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Sat ourselves, no problem. Looked like a place where lots of locals gather. We were obviously not from the area. The waitress was a little slow at greeting us, taking coffee order. Once she did, she was great. The food was very good and well worth the stop. By the time we left, we thought we was a couple of locals.

• Visited October 2013

Calhoun, KY
“Wonderful Rib's”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

For a Saturday night meal in this wonderful little town we went to Mr. B-B-Q and we both had very wonderful meals of delicious Bar-B-Que Ribs. They were very tastey with tender fall off the bone meat. The unique thing is that we had had lunch at a much more prominently named Bar-B-Que location that was a disappointing experience so we were happy to find good Bar-B-Que in Grand Rivers.

• Visited August 2013
Greenville, Kentucky
“Good breakfast~”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The restaurant is not fancy at all. We've eaten breakfast there a few times and the restaurant is fairly clean and the waitress is always friendly. The things that we dislike the most are the group of men that gather every morning that cuss and smoke. We hesitate to go there because of this but we try to get a table away from them if we can. The food is good and it's fast too.

Visited June 2013
Belleville
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We enjoyed the breakfast. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. The only downside was that people smoke in the restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Gross”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have traveled all over sampling BBQ, belong to several BBQ organizations, and have cooked competitively. So I was very excited to try Mr. BBQ. That excitement ceased real quick. I had the pulled pork, baked beans, and coleslaw. I had tea, it was so light/weak that my wife couldn't tell it from the water she ordered. The sandwich buns were smashed and the it wasn't hot. The baked beans tasted like green peppers and the coleslaw tasted like they just dumped mayo into shredded cabbage. The BBQ was not true BBQ. It tasted like it came from a crockpot. Upon on checkout you can see the kitchen, and if I would've seen it before I wouldn't left. I counted at least 5 health code violations and it was topped off with one of the cooks smoking in the middle of the kitchen around the food. Trust me, thats the only smoke you're gonna get there.

• Visited May 2013