“i was in town working on horses”
Review of Super 8 Grayson

Super 8 Grayson
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Grayson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

September 27 - 29 2013. I came for a visit to Carter Caves state park, and I found this a great place for 2 nights. I booked for a special rate through Expedia, but the regular rate would still be a great value. What gave the Super 8 the edge over other nearby motels is that it is located a good distance from I-64.
The room, while being a little too blah, was very clean, well-lit and free of any odors, even after I had turned off the air conditioning. The noise level of the air conditioning unit is pretty typical of most motels, but bearable. Plenty of ac outlets for a laptop, phone charger and a media player which I can plug in to the flat screen tv.

Room 239 faces north, and there is truck parking outside, but thanks to the great window insulation, I wouldn't have known they were there. Very clean and well-kept bathroom and bath/shower.
When I go back next summer, I'll book here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
gmsuper8grayson, General Manager at Super 8 Grayson, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for responding to our property. I am pleased that you found your stay with us satisfactory and look forward to your staying with us again when you are in Grayson.
Meador
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Asked for a room next to front desk or exit because I'm on a cane and instead I got a room half way down the hallway.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

gmsuper8grayson, General Manager at Super 8 Grayson, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Unfortunately the room type that you requested is located halfway down the halway, we do have nonsmoking rooms available on the end of the hall by the exit doors and if you chose to stay in a non handicapped accessible room we will be happy to reserve one of those rooms for you for you next stay. Thank you for responding to our property and hope that you will try our property again and find your stay satisfactory.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayson
Quality Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Ashland
#1 of 10 in Ashland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ashland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashland

Been to Super 8 Grayson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Grayson

Property: Super 8 Grayson
Address: 125 Super Eight Ln, Grayson, KY 41143-1289
Region: United States > Kentucky > Grayson
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Grayson
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Grayson 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Grayson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Grayson