Quality Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
EconoLodge(Grayson)
US$117
Travelocity
US$57
Grayson Inn(Grayson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfirst floorfront deskroom phoneplace to stayworked greatstayed one nightbed was comfortablehot breakfastmotelmicrowaveindianainternetlinenscleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2013

OK if you are a smoker. Rooms are smoking by room rather than floor or section, so every where smells of smoke. Staff was smoking in pool area so couldn't go swimming. My kids were really upset. Rooms are average double room size. Rooms and fixtures are tired. Needs updating. Staff is nice.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank ratchwhit
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Read the other reviews on Trip Advisor- they were pretty accurate. We stayed at this hotel and overall a very well maintained place. Staff friendly rooms pretty spacious. Breakfast was included. Pool was pretty large as well. If travelling there again we would stay if we needed to.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank traveler9621
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

Check in went smooth and easy. Rooms were spacious. Plenty of channel choices available. Towels, shower curtains, and duvet covers were all white so you know everything was changed daily not just sheets. There is a $10 charge for refrigerators and no microwaves.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank deeadt
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Always clean and neat. Staff is friendly and welcoming.
Their free guest breakfast is excellent. Because of its convenient location on I-64, it is the best place to stay between Louisville and Huntington.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so I always request a downstairs room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank roxie1527
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I was in town for a funeral and stayed here two nights. It is a good, well-run hotel. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The people working here were polite and helpful. The breakfast was better than average and someone was on duty all the time cleaning up and replenishing. The only problem I had was that the room phone wouldn't work for outside calls, either incoming or outgoing. Someone called me and when the hotel tried to transfer the call, it wouldn't work - so she told me that long distance calling was free so I could call out. I tried, twice, but it would connect for a few seconds and disconnect. There wasn't anything the hotel personnel could do at that point. I realize this would not usually be an issue, but in some situations it could be (I was trying to save minutes on my cell phone) so it is something they should fix. Overall, it was a good place to stay and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Be aware there is no elevator to second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo