Regal Plaza Beach Resort
Cabin City Motel(Lower Township)
US$140
Motel 6 Rio Grande(Rio Grande)
US$80
Prime Inn(Rio Grande)
US$69
US$75
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$142
Cozy Crest(Wildwood Crest)
US$74
Admiral Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
US$108
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$89
Ala Kai Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Pool
All reviewssingle bedhot showerseparate bedroomshore vacationdiamond beachcoffee machinebeautiful poolbed was very comfortableup to datenice sizegreat place to staymicrowavetwinboardwalkoceanratesloungers
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stood at a hotel in Wildwood for 28 years before taking my business to the Regal Plaza this past August. Had no problems with room and will think strongly about returning in 2013.
The cable was lousy with no sports channels at all and the one lady at the desk (not the older one, she was super nice) had better things to do then answer my question. In other words, she was ignorant.
But that does not make or break a stay and I am considering a return.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dom L
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We have been going to Wildwood Crest for many years. Decided to try the Regal Plaza. We have friends who stay here every summer and pay half the price that we pay at a hotel two buildings away. We stayed in a King size oceanfront room. It was nice; however, could use some minor fix ups. The carpet was a little torn, vents needed to be cleaned, counter end caps were chipped in places and the towels are very thin and non absorbent. That being said, the bed was very comfortable and the front desk staff were friendly. When we go down n the summer, we will stay in one of the efficiencies. We did peek in several of the vacant rooms and they look very nice. I think we will give this place a try next summer. Hotel is within walking distance of local restaurant Crest Tavern, our favorite place. We were there for the Irish Festival that was going on in North Wildwood. Trolley shuttles were running back and forth. There are a lot of "don't do's". I thought it was comical that the contents of each room is listed ... Along with fines for missing items. Televisions need to be updated and add a DVD player. Ask comical that there were still VHS players ... Who has those anymore. Rentals were 3 dollars a night, which I thought was very high.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Farrell105
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Found people at desk very nice.. Hotel has beautiful pool ( very clean ).. Plenty of lounging chairs. Rooms were clean and neat. I always check the beds as soon as I get into the room.. I liked the idea of the mattress surrounded in plastic.. Bed was comfortable. Very small balcony enough for 2 people which was fine. Views, couldn't get any better. You could see forever. Bathroom was small ..

Room Tip: room 506 great view
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vjd
Reviewed 27 August 2012

The place was clean, the room was nice, BUT the atmosphere was almost hostile. Everywhere you look are signs that say"don't..." and listings of fines. They did not have a hair drier in the unit. So no big deal. I looked to see if they listed that they had items available at the office in the notebook about the motel in the room. The first page was an inventory of all the things in the room (6 wash cloths, bathroom garbage can...) and a statement that you would be charged for any missing items. The second page? If the book goes missing, there is a $50 dollar charge! I didn't look any further! Not a "Welcome" note to see anywhere! Really folks! Where is the hospitality?

Room Tip: Pick a place that actually likes to have people stay at their hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty1473
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed here recently with my family. Great location at the southern end of Wildwood Crest. Quiet beach area compared to busy Wildwood. Rooms were very clean and reasonably priced. Amazing front desk staff (Danielle). Helped with every detail of check in through departure. Great restaurant suggestions, and even pointed out small unique aspects that only the Wildwoods have (charming fruit trucks selling produce right at your hotel!). Will return as soon as possible......

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family