“Lot's of Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Easy to find on the internet as you can Google "Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse." This is a new place that has been in the works for awhile and finally has just opened. It is located on US127 Bypass South (go about 4 miles) on the right. The place is awesome and looks like a large ski lodge.
Lexington, Kentucky
“Lot's of Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Eddie Montgomery's reminded me of some of the places in Nashville. Live bands on a real stage, nice dance floor and decent food. We went on a Friday night and loved it. Helpful Hint they take reservations.

• Visited April 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“Raw Chicken, Poor Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Went to Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse on Easter after church for lunch. Not busy at all which should have been a red flag.

Service was slow. Took forever to get our appetizers, salad and finally rolls.

Four members of our party ordered Chicken Cordon Bluegrass. Looked good. First bit was good. On my second bite I got a piece of gristle. When I looked at it, it was raw, bloody veined chicken. The waitress finally showed up and when i showed her the various chunks of raw chicken she left. She finally came back and told me that the entree was chicken and ham and that I mistook the ham for what I thought was chicken. NOT!!

The manger finally came over. Three of the meals contained raw chicken. At this point I lost my appetite.

I was totally disappointed in this meal. The manager stated this was a complicated dish to prepare and the chef was checking the oven. My niece cooks this at home and we never had raw chicken. If you can't cook it do not put it on the menu.

I won't be going there for dinner anytime soon!!

• Visited March 2013
Blossvale, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husband and I found this place quite by accident. See how I am a country fan we stopped for dinner. Are first thought walking to the door was this is gonna be expensive boy were we ever wrong. We were greeted at the door. When asked if we could take pictures was told yes they even offer to take one of us. Very friendly staff they were just great. The prices are very compare able to any steakhouse and the food was very good. Not only does Eddie know his music he also knows how to serve good food. Thank you for the dinner.

• Visited February 2013
kentucky
“Great Resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

Good atmosphere, great food, log cabin feel built like a "Bass Pro Shop" a little out of the way, on the weekends they have live bands. Nive place to spend the weekend relaxing. Great French Onion Soup and Wedge Salad.

Visited February 2013
Lebanon, OH
“Good experience for me.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

My wife and I went here the weekend before Christmas for the Ryan Broshear show. We were in the restaurant from 6:30-1. We started with cheese fries. They were above average with two cups of ranch which was really good. I then got a burger and onion rings which were both slightly above average but not exceptional. My wife had the garlic tenderloin which was almost great. Their rolls are five star. Service was four star all night. The mixed drinks were strong and fairly priced. I was a little disappointed to hear that the house beer was like Bud Light. I settled for Amber bock which was fairly priced also. The sound system was awesome and they kept adjusting it to the band's taste. It could have been because Ryan and his band are great too. Lurch, the head bouncer was quite a character and part of the experience. I am 6'4" 300+ and he dwarfs me. All in all it was a beautiful place with a top notch sound system and adequate food and service. I would go back but probably not spend 25+ dollars for a steak (the garlic loin was $18 which is definitely worth it).

• Visited December 2012