“Good”
Review of Spice Thai & Sushi - CLOSED

Spice Thai & Sushi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The food is pretty good, a lot better than you'd expect in a strip mall. A little pricey and nothing for kids. My garden salad was fresh and much more than your typical side salad. Our sushi was delicious.

1  Thank cynthia101

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Close to home great fresh food made to order!
Very. Reasonable price and a great staff! I highly would recommend it!

1  Thank Rms8611
Reviewed 11 November 2013

You would not think a strip mall place would have good sushi but you will be surprised. Try it out. Really enjoyed the spicy California rolls. Pleasant servers. Will be returning my next trip.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Never disappointed! Expansive Thai and sushi menu. Friendly staff. Great to have this in the area. I hope they don't dissolve like some of the other places around here that I've liked.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Down the road from work. Great lunch spot, though we've gone for dinner occasionally. Maasman curry is my fav. They will also provide how spicy you want your order.