“Nice hotel, close to the airport”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I was passing through Cincinnati and was looking for a hotel outside of town so I could avoid the rush hour traffic by bypassing the city. This Hotel is directly across from the airport on the southwest side of town, across the river in Kentucky. The Rae was very reasonable, much less expensive than staying in the city as there a lot of hotels near the airport and with Delta reducing the number of flights, there is not as much demand for the rooms, so you can get a good deal on a nice room.

This is pretty much a standard Hampton Inn with well appointed, clean, modern rooms. The hotel has free WiFi and a free breakfast, although the breakfast was not quite as full featured as most Hamptons I have stayed in recently. It had omelets, but no sausage or bacon. The rooms were quiet and the heat/air conditioning worked well. The bedding was typical of Hampton Inns and was very comfortable. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. This is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed at this location over a weekend for a Bengals game and were very satisfied with our stay. Front desk staff was great, the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Great value for price paid and we will definitely be returning the next time we're in town for a game!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This hotel was everything you would expect from a Hampton Inn. It was very clean, and comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful, and it was located right by CVG airport, which was convenient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The hotel is in an excellent location for the CVG airport. The hotel is close enough to the airport that the shuttle service is very prompt. The rooms are very comfortable and decorated nicely. The staff are very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel was adequately comfortable but shopworn. I found that one of the queen beds in my room had been made up but the bed slept in and there was a long black hair on the pillow. I have short brown hair. I called the front desk, no answer for ten minutes. Went to lobbby, no one there, sign said back in 15. I waited another 10, then found the clerk checking someone else in. I pulled him aside and told him about the problem. I did not want to create a scene. He called later and said he had taken care of it (To be fair he offered to change my room but by then it was late and I had a very early flight in the am so I just slept in the other bed) by taking FIVE DOLLARS off my bill. Like my husband said, five dollars per hair!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very nice front desk staff. Pool was great. Breakfast was a little below the standard for the Hampton Inn. Seemend like the waffle batter was watered down ans was the oatmeal. I stay in Hampton Inn 30+ times a year and hotel seemed up to par with brand.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

But that is exactly what it sounded like in the room. We always stay at Hampton Inns on the road because of the comfortable beds and the quiet rooms. Not this time. When we got into the room I went to close the window, thinking the level of noise was because it was open. Turns out the whole hotel has single glazed windows. Every room. They might as well not have windows. This hotel is to be avoided for anyone who needs a good night's sleep as we did. Changing rooms helped marginally, but it was still noisy.

Room Tip: Make sure the room does not face the roads; ask for a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YaleHJ
bkalyan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you experienced.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of better soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence

Been to Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North? Share your experiences!