“EXCELLENT HOTEL AND AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! GREAT DEAL FOR CREATION MUSEUM!!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Vandalia, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The wonderful stay started during my Check In when I had a wonderful check in process with Ashlee. She was able to get a ticket exchanged for me for the Creation Museum. She was able to get me checked in very quickly.

I got into my room, and it was wonderful and clean! The pool and Hot Tub were outstanding. Then in the morning, I went down to breakfast, and the food was outstanding... Especially the Waffles and the Coffee!!! YUMMO!!!

I had noticed the 2 extra tickets on my bill (senior and adult).. I only needed the senior ticket. Ashlee, Cathy, and Martha were able to help me out and was able to get my bill fixed to where it needed to be. On my way to checkout, the maid (gentleman on the third floor), was able to get me extra coffee :) Everyone on staff, even the head of Housekeeping I saw doing her due -outs while in the elevator were all very kind and courteous!

Guys, I want to thank you for the wonderful stay. This is truly Customer Service! That is what makes a guest wanting to come back! Because of the staff at the Front Desk, I will be more than happy to come back to Country Inn & Suites in Hebron, Ohio! You guys truly follow what the brand standard is for your hotel.

People wanting to go to the Creation Museum.. you won't find a better deal than Country Inn & Suites Hebron, Kentucky! They are only 7-8 miles down the road, and they have wonderful tickets. Adult is $26 and Senior $21. Of course the Creation Museum package comes with 2 tickets.

I will definitely come back to the Country Inn & Suites next time I am in Hebron! I was even happy that I was recognized as a Club Carlson Member! This hotel will definitely meet all of your needs and will exceed way above your expectations!

God Bless you guys at Country Inn & Suites and THANK YOU for your WONDERFUL Hospitality. My words can't explain the wonderful service! Thanks again :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
CVGSF, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always happy to hear feedback.

Our staff works really hard to ensure all of our guests have a great stay and it is always nice to hear when we have made a positive impact on someone's stay. I will definitely share your kind words with the entire staff!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Midlothian
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Was looking for the best deal that was close to Creation Museum AND free Hot breakfast. Turns out to be fantastic place between Museum and Cincinnati. Convenient to shopping, dining, etc. and not really far from Cincinnati Zoo. List of local restaurants with directions was nice touch.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about all the package prices for museums, aquarium
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank babydux2

We are definitely happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was in the Cincinnati area with a friend of mine over a weekend in October 2013 and I decided to reserve a room at this particular Country Inn & Suites because of the excellent TripAdvisor reviews, the good price, and the fact that it's not too far of a drive from Covington/Cincinnati. We had a room with two queen beds, and it was very very comfortable.

Our check-in process was confusing at first because the front desk attendant told me I had two separate rooms booked (I did not). I had called the property directly to make the reservation, but somehow something was messed up. Not a huge deal, and they didn't try to do anything ridiculous like charge me for a second room. The attendant was friendly and got everything straightened out for us.

When we got up to the room, we were impressed. It had sort of an elegant quality to it, and the beds were very comfortable! The room was very clean and we had no complaints at all. I went down to use the hot tub and enjoyed that for a little while before I went back up and went to bed.

The next morning I enjoyed a nice breakfast: make-your-own Belgian waffle, sausage links, eggs, potatoes, coffee, and juice. They had fresh fruit and other options like bagels, but I opted out of those. The food items I had were tasty and sufficient for the breakfast I needed.

The check-out process was quick and easy ... no problems there. All in all, this hotel was great. Very comfortable and a good price! I would have no qualms about staying here again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

We look to comments from our guests as a way to improve and we really appreciate your feedback. I will make it a point to share your comments with the entire staff!

southern indiana
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Country Inn and Suites, Hebron KY, has always been a great value for the money. It is always our choice of accommodations when we decide to overnight in the Greater Cincinnati area. Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff make the stay a good experience (especially the young lady caring for the breakfast area - she keeps it clean and well-stocked and is very friendly).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Our entire staff works very hard to make every stay an enjoyable one! Maribel works incredibly hard in breakfast and I will make sure to share your comments with her!

Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great hospitality crew, very friendly and accomodating. We use this hotel while visiting family in Kentucky at Easter Time. The rooms are updated and clean. It is a decent breakfast and yummy cookies. Beds were comfortable and facility was family friendly.

Room Tip: close to Airport and Cincinnati, Ohio! Suggestion would be to ask for no smoking room if that is im...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

We really enjoy hearing when our guests come back and have positive experiences!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I was there for one night before an early flight. Desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Only ding on cleanliness was a stain on the ottoman. Bed and the rest of the room was spotless. My flight left before the airport shuttle started and before breakfast so I can't say anything about them, but at least it's offered! Real convienent to the airport and rental car return. Would stay again for sure!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

We certainly enjoy hearing when a guest has had a good stay! Comments from guests help us grow and improve.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

The hotel is minutes from the airport and the shuttle service is very quick. Their hot tub was immaculate -I've never seen one that clean. The room was comfy with a microwave, fridge and plenty of towels. Most impressive were the incredibly friendly, intelligent and helpful staff. Thank you Cathy Cryder and Celestine Kamau for your assistance and hospitality!

• Stayed September 2013

Cathy, Celestine and our entire staff work hard to make every stay enjoyable and I will certainly share your comments with them!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!