“Clean, affordable, nice stay”

Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
“Clean, affordable, nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

Very clean hotel. Will make it a regular stop when needing to stay in Cincinnati. Convenient to airport. Quiet location. Nice indoor pool for kids. Not far from Cincinnati or Florence KY. Well worth the price I paid to less quality Choice Hotel property in Florence KY (Clarion Hotel)

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank KenShep
JenniferKentCS, Manager at Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write response regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Hotel have started grab and go bags for early departure We hope to see you again soon!

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 317-481-0700.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
St. Cloud, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Heading home from our vacation, my hubby was hoping to make it closer in Indianapolis, but after a long day, we decided that wasn't going to happen. :)

After checking out reviews on my smartphone, I decided this looked like the perfect place to stay for our family. We didn't have reservations, but had no troubles checking in. Asked for a room on first floor and got one!

At first I was a little nervous we were so close to the airport, I can assure you....I never heard a plane take off or land. Super quiet! We had a room right across from the pool which was pretty awesome, because my kids could just open the door and see how busy it was before heading in. :) Pool was decent size. When we were in it, there was a family of 5, 3 others and then our family of 4. It was crowded, but not unbearable. No hot tub. Towels were handy right at poolside. Just be careful when leaving, as soon as you open the pool door to head back to the hallway, it's marble type floor, so very slippery.

Room was clean and very spacious! The sitting area was really big, with a half dividing wall. I think the only thing that was a little funny was that the bed area seemed a bit cramped. Not much room between wall and bed and the bed by the window and A/C was really crowded....hubby had the A/C blowing directly on him all night. We did turn it down, but it had been so hot, we still needed it to run occasionally throughout the night. Not enough to really care about it, just thought it was kind of funny....

Breakfast was wonderful! Again, the area was huge, we had no trouble with seating at all. Choices were practically unlimited.....eggs, meat, waffles, juices, fruit, cereal etc....Amazing!

Check out was a breeze as well.

Would definitely stay again, everything was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 859-980-0555
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

My wife, daughter, and I spent the weekend at the Comfort Suites near the Cincinnati airport. Hotel was 5 years old but looked brand new. Rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was excellent. Room rate of $85.00 per night was very reasonable. We had no problems with check in or check out. Will definitely stay there again if the occasion arises.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Rusty1cub
Thank you for taking the time topost your reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Lawrence
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

We spent the night on the way home. Would have liked to stay longer. The room was large and comfortable. The bath was also large. The breakfast was better than most.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SherryinPittsburgh
JenniferKentCS, Manager at Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 18 June 2012
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Louisville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

Easy to get to area attractions. Clean, quiet with friendly staff. If we are in the area we will certainly stay again. Breakfast area was a bit congested on busy mornings but overall this was the only disappointment in a good stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LurchLouisville

Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

We struggled with where to stay for one night on our way back home from a week trip.
After reading reviews on this hotel, we decided to take a chance.
While it was not a horrible experience, it certainly wasn't on our top ten list.

I had read about the poor service, but it looked like that was from a year ago. More recent reviews gave much better reports.
There was also a previous poster's report about bed bugs in room 104, so we figured, in case it was an accurate report, we would just make sure we did not get that room. What were the chances anyway, right?

Upon arriving at the front desk, we found no one around. We stood there waiting for someone to come. An employee walked out from the hallway near the desk but kept on going, never apparently thinking to ask if we'd been taken care of. Finally my husband called out to get someone's attention. A young lady came out of the office and apologized, as she had been trying to eat her dinner. Now, I have no problem with that, per se. However, if you are not going to staff two people at the desk, at least have a bell or some type of monitoring system in place, so that the desk clerk knows when a guest is standing there!

The girl proceeded to check us in, and gave us our room keys. I looked at them, looked at my husband, and laughed. Room 104!!! I politely asked the girl if she could change our room, and explained why. She thought it odd, but gave us another room anyway.

The room was large, which was nice. There was a large burn on the carpet where a guest had apparently set a hot iron and scorched it. The bathroom door dragged on the floor, making it difficult to open and close. This was a handicap room, so I felt sorry for any wheelchair-bound person who had to fight that door.

The beds were comfortable, the pillows ok, and curtains did not pull closed all the way (luckily I travel with a couple of large chip clips for just such issues). The sofa was not very clean. I did not even want to sit on it.

The area is desolate; a few other hotels and some businesses, and near the airport.
We did not stop for dinner ahead of time, so we had to drive back out about 10 miles before reaching a decent area. Very inconvenient for anything other than flying in or out of the airport.

Free WIFI was awful in the rooms. I had to sit in the lobby to get a half-way decent connection.

The worst thing was in the morning. VERY EARLY, people were yelling and slamming doors. I was told that there were a lot of people there with a group. It was way too much noise and we could not sleep through it.

We went down for breakfast which was fair. Items were sausage patties, egg patties, 2 waffle makers, though one was not cooking correctly and we bit into mushy ick. There were pastries, muffins, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, juice, milk, coffee, bagels. It was not as good as many I have experienced, and although there were two guys working it, they did not re-stock it until someone requested something that had run out. We had to ask for eggs and waffle mix.

The lady at the desk in the morning was much friendlier than the one was when we checked in.

Overall, an ok stay, but I would definitely go elsewhere next time. I feel I paid too much for the level of service/quality I received.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank augerdogger
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 859-980-0555
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

Beautiful atmosphere! Friendly staff! Very rare in the hotel world these days. The front desk people were very helpful with directions and things to do. The next time I travel I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank oldy82
JenniferKentCS, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your stay! I appreciate your warm comments about our hotel. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Northern Kentucky!
Jennifer Kent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites
#6 of 9 in Erlanger

Been to Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!