Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscreation museumyogurtcold cerealgrab and goroom was cleanwould stay here againexercise roomeggs and sausagesleeper sofafirst floorquiet hotelbreakfast areaan early flightstayed two nightsair conditionertwo queen bedsshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The breakfast wasn't anything special. The egg disks and sausages were cold.

The hotel looks quite new and was very clean with extremely spacious rooms. The only down side to it was the bathtub. It had a mat but you could see under the mat, there were old non skid strips that were stained. If it wasn't for that, I would rate this hotel as excellent.

And the wifi was probably the best I've ever used. Super fast!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Comfort_Suites_CVG, Manager at Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I have address the cleaning matter with my maintenance and housekeeping staff so they can take care of these kind of issues differently in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 859-980-0555

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I made reservation through comf. suites 800 line...asked for indoor pool and was directed to this hotel,,NO where near 1-75? hmmm? This hotel is for people using airport, for sure...Not long-distance drivers like myself...Very disappointed with breakfast...ONE hot item: biscuits/gravy? indescribable, for sure. Must say Bed was comfortable, room was lovely and clean, but pool was NOT heated as advertised? Wifi was a bit tricky, had to go to desk in my housecoat, carrying my laptop- for clerk to "tinker" with their site? Frustrating. No offer of adjustment with these problems, that WERE brought to their attention?

Room Tip: Not near 1-75...but close to airport IF you are travelling in that manner..
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Comfort_Suites_CVG, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your response to our survey. We are located one mile from the Cincinnati Airport in Northern KY, just 15 minutes south of Cincinnati and many local attractions and main corporations in the area.
The warm biscuits and gravy with sausage is a favorite of many visiting Kentucky, especially on the weekends when we normally serve this. We do regret that you were not satisfied with this, but we do offer many other items on our breakfast bar, such as our hot Belgium waffles
Concerning our pool, it is heated to health department standards and we do apologize that you were not comfortable with this. I am glad to hear that you were happy with our room cleanliness although we let you down in other areas. We hope that your other travels went well and that you would provide us with another opportunity to serve you when in Northern Kentucky.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Easy to find from airport or off hwy. Amazingly we never heard a jet while inside. Nice pool. Nice Gym w/weights. Nice size fridge w/mini freezer & microwave that works well, usually have to adjust temp. Affordable 2 day weekend less than $200. Only 20-30 min from downtown if that. Staff great and helpful. And as usual sum1 above u has to have kids that don't mind during bedtime, but that's the chance u take at ALL hotels no matter what unless they have solid sound proof walls n floors. Breakfast buffet not the best selection for our kids but they r picky. Bed & pillows COMFY! and we had a couch

Room Tip: Worth staying here for less and what a classy place & Instead of downtown higher prices.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Comfort_Suites_CVG, Manager at Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stayed there 2 times last week and was shocked at the breakfast, no breakfast meats and only egg discs and sausage gravy ( not appropriate for summer), Hotel needs to start making scrambled eggs and have sausage, bacon. Other than that the rooms where great and people nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Comfort_Suites_CVG, Manager at Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 859-980-0555

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was an affordable, clean, comfortable hotel with nice amenities. I can't say that I had any issues with the hotel itself other than the breakfast was bleh. Not being familiar with the area I mistakenly thought it would be more convenient to Cincinnati attractions. This was my mistake but to keep you from making the same I thought I should tell on myself! This hotel really is as far as I can tell just for airport stay overs. It is probably 15 minutes from downtown Cincy and 40 from Kings Island. There are not any restaurants nearby so definitely eat while you are out and about if you do decide to stay here. Larosa's Pizza did deliver which was a life saver!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family