“Terrific airport hotel”

Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I was in Cincinnati for a couple of nights and this was a great place to stay. Spacious, very comfortable quiet room. Excellent service, good gym and pool. Restaurant is nothing fancy but just fine. The shuttle service to and from the airport was good. It is a half hour into Cincinnati and traffic can make this longer so give yourself time for this. I would happily come here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed over a weekend for a soccer tournament (2 adults, 2 kids). The accomodations were average but there were a couple items that I did not care for. First, I guess our group added a breakfast buffet into the package. This was about the worst breakfast buffet I have had. Eggs, hash browns, pancakes (more on this in a minute) and donuts, danish, muffins and a little fruit. No meat whatsoever and almost all sweets for soccer teams getting ready to play in tournament games (not the best choice for this). The donuts were so bad that my kids took one bite and wouldn't touch it after that. The pancakes were a joke. It was obvious they were frozen pancakes that had been microwaved and placed on the table. Unless of course, they have cooks that make perfectly round, small pancakes that have little holes all around them (Aunt Jemima, Eggo, I am not sure what brand this is). Again, my kids would not touch them.
Also, this is a business themed hotel but the WIFI is $9.95 per day. I hate that when so many places include this at no extra cost. It was funny reading the literature in the room that showed how to use the dial-up modem service. There was some sort of console on the desk in the room with power outlets and voice/data outlets but I have no idea what this was for since there was nothing in the room that talked about it. Anyway, I was not at all thrilled with this place and will try to make sure that this place is not booked again for future soccer tournaments.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
DavidS9713, General Manager at Cincinnati Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for the feedback regarding the complimentary breakfast offering provided to your sports team. We sincerely value your feedback and have taken steps to correct some of the items mentioned and improve on this complimentary offering to our athletic teams. Some of the improvements taken as a result of your comments includes the revision of the menu to provide more nutritious items in the form of proteins and carbohydrates and fewer of the high sugar content items. We appreciate your feedback and it is our sincere wish that you will consider us again for your next event in this area.
Regards,
David Smith

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have stayed here multiple times. The front desk staff are always over-the-top nice. They offer to walk me to the elevators and have accommodated my every request (reasonable requests, nonetheless). Room service is on-time and reasonably priced. The gym and indoor pool are clean and spacious. The meeting rooms are spacious as well. I actually look forward to my stays here!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stayed here before our flight to Cancun. Great room, Free parking for us . the room was great, a corner quiet room, ate at the bar, great sandwiches and service. In the morning the shuttle was on time, and just as quick when we returned 11:15 on a Saturday night. Friendly and informative staff. Will go again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank madonna_45432
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I spent 4 days here with my extended family for the Vent Haven ventriloquist convention (or as I call it 'puppet camp'). We bring my son and my handicapped Mom and Father in-law, and my Mother in law. The handicapped rooms were very nice. I had a minor problem in that we ordered a refrigerator for my Mom's medicine and they told us they were out. They only have 10 for the whole facility. I had confirmed with the hotel the Friday before and was assured there would be one for us. I had to haggle with them when we arrived and there wasn't one, but they finally got one for us. We really liked the nice open main area. It had a nice amount of seating so that we could 'people' watch and socialize. We used the Concierge lounge. Breakfast was excellent as was the breakfast we had in the main restaurant the days the lounge was closed. Having used Marriott Concierge lounges before, I was a little disappointed in their evening selection. Everything was very spicy. We really loved the cookies though!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor. The 'party room' was up the hall from us and we did not hear th...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We spent 4 days here at the Vent Haven ventriloquist convention which was great fun . The hotel is very nice. The main area is attractive with a fountain in the center and allowed a large area for conventioneers to socialize and relax. Employees were helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Wi-Fi came with the room due to being part of the convention and worked well. There is usually an extra charge for the Wi-Fi. It would have been nice if there were a refrigerator and microwave in the room but refrigerators were saved for those with medical needs which was good. The restaurant in the hotel supplied sandwiches for a fee at lunch and supper, which was nice because there were no moderate priced restaurants within walking distance. There also was a Starbucks where some breakfast items could be purchased with coffee. We drove 10-15 minutes in either direction to get to a group of moderate priced eating places. The hotel restaurant was a bit pricey so we ate there one morning for a breakfast buffet. It was OK. There was a nice area in the room for a cooler so we kept some snacks there. The pool was a good temp and did not include a hot tub. The small exercise room was next to the pool. There were several rental car places across the road. I would recommend this hotel but unless you’re staying for an activity that is only in the hotel, a car is a necessity.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed here for two nights on a business trip. The hotel is a modern propoerty, has a big gym and a pool. Everything was clean and there is a Starbucks and a good restaurant on the property as well. It is pretty much a standard Marriott with the Concierge lounge that has some decent snacks as well. I would stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cincinnati Airport, KY
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Courtyard Cincinnati Airport
2 mi away
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence

Been to Cincinnati Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!