“Beautiful hotel”

Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is the perfect place to stay if your flying from the Cincinnati airport. It has a full restaurant and a bar as well. Staff was very helpful and the shuttle service is great. This hotel is extremely close to the airport so the ride is only about 10 minutes. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

After driving for 7+ hours on thanksgiving day we arrived to be told the restaurant is shut, the concierge lounge is shut, no room service. We were directed to the gift shop where they sell candy, chips and soda. Really? They couldn't have emailed to warn us so we could make alternative arrangement? Diabolical service. Totally disgusted.

Stayed: November 2013
DavidS9713, General Manager at Cincinnati Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your holiday stay. There are 2 days during the year (Thanksgiving day and Christmas day) when we provide modified F&B offerings to our guests due to the lack of demand. Our Starbucks remains open providing breakfast and lunch options. Our past experience on these 2 holiday days, suggests that our guests choose not to require or use our restaurant during the dinner period. We therefore close during the evening meal period, allowing our associates to spend Christmas and Thanksgiving with family and loved ones. In an effort to mitigate the impact on our guests, we provide a list of restaurants that remain open and those that provide food delivery to the hotel. I'm sorry this resulted in an inconvenience during your stay and this should have been communicated to you during the reservation process.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

When you add up all of my nights that I have stayed at Marriott hotels, I have spent almost 4 years of my life in Marriotts. There are certain things that I look for that make me feel at home in Marriotts. Being thanked and made to feel special because of my status is one of the little extra's that makes coming back to a Marriott after a day of long meetings feel like home. It is one of the little pluses and when a hotel doesn't acknowledge my loyalty and status...well, I might as well be staying at the Hilton down the road. This hotel failed miserably and really needs to learn how to make its loyal customers feel welcome. For some reason they also didn't deliver my bill to my room in the morning like every other Marriott. I had to stop at the front desk as I was rushing out the door to catch a flight. Those little gripes aside, this is a very typical Marriott. Great beds. Clean. The staff was friendly even if their customer service wasn't very good. The concierge lounge was well stocked and the evening snacks were good. A little better customer service and they would probably be very good to excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
DavidS9713, General Manager at Cincinnati Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Marriott. We value your opinion and I appreciate the time you took to provide detailed feedback on your recent stay with us. As an award winning hotel that prides itself on excellence in customer service, it is certainly humbling to learn that we failed to deliver that level of excellence during your stay. Our standard check-in process typically includes an acknowledgment of your Marriott Rewards status and the number of points required to obtain the next Rewards Level. I have reviewed your comments with my team members as it serves as an excellent reminder of the value these service points of difference represent to our guests. I was pleased to read that you found the hotel staff to be friendly, and that you appreciated the brand new beds and levels of cleanliness. Again, thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Greater Cincinnati area.
Regards,
David Smith

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I stayed for a night before flying out for a cruise. The hotel was very nice. Great price and it included parking for 9 days. Great service in the bar. We ordered drinks and Appetizers. Plenty of appetizers, in fact we never even ordered an entrée. The room was also very up to date. We got a free shuttle from the hotel. When we returned 8 days later we collected our bags, pressed 2 buttons on a courtesy phone touch screen and were connected to the hotel. Five minutes later we were picked up. Two miles back to the hotel. The ease and convenience was well worth a nice tip to the driver.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Was your flight cancelled? Spend one night here is an option good service good room perfect hospitality good food free shuttle from airport only ten minutes far from hotel no too much expensive cordiality

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I was in Cincinnati for a couple of nights and this was a great place to stay. Spacious, very comfortable quiet room. Excellent service, good gym and pool. Restaurant is nothing fancy but just fine. The shuttle service to and from the airport was good. It is a half hour into Cincinnati and traffic can make this longer so give yourself time for this. I would happily come here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed over a weekend for a soccer tournament (2 adults, 2 kids). The accomodations were average but there were a couple items that I did not care for. First, I guess our group added a breakfast buffet into the package. This was about the worst breakfast buffet I have had. Eggs, hash browns, pancakes (more on this in a minute) and donuts, danish, muffins and a little fruit. No meat whatsoever and almost all sweets for soccer teams getting ready to play in tournament games (not the best choice for this). The donuts were so bad that my kids took one bite and wouldn't touch it after that. The pancakes were a joke. It was obvious they were frozen pancakes that had been microwaved and placed on the table. Unless of course, they have cooks that make perfectly round, small pancakes that have little holes all around them (Aunt Jemima, Eggo, I am not sure what brand this is). Again, my kids would not touch them.
Also, this is a business themed hotel but the WIFI is $9.95 per day. I hate that when so many places include this at no extra cost. It was funny reading the literature in the room that showed how to use the dial-up modem service. There was some sort of console on the desk in the room with power outlets and voice/data outlets but I have no idea what this was for since there was nothing in the room that talked about it. Anyway, I was not at all thrilled with this place and will try to make sure that this place is not booked again for future soccer tournaments.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
DavidS9713, General Manager at Cincinnati Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for the feedback regarding the complimentary breakfast offering provided to your sports team. We sincerely value your feedback and have taken steps to correct some of the items mentioned and improve on this complimentary offering to our athletic teams. Some of the improvements taken as a result of your comments includes the revision of the menu to provide more nutritious items in the form of proteins and carbohydrates and fewer of the high sugar content items. We appreciate your feedback and it is our sincere wish that you will consider us again for your next event in this area.
Regards,
David Smith

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cincinnati Airport, KY
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
2 mi away
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Courtyard Cincinnati Airport

Been to Cincinnati Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!