“Unexpected night at the Doubletree”

DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Flying home to South Carolina though CVG, we unexpectedly (flight cancellation) had to spend the night. Delta booked us in the Doubletree at the airport. It's impossible to miss - just outside the terminal.
The staff there upgraded us to a suite (I'm a Hilton Diamond) and staked us to a free breakfast as well. The room was lovely - everything appeared new, from the furniture to the bedding. Truly a great place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place was very clean and very professional. We received complimentary cookies when checking-in. The rooms were great and the beds were very comfortable. However, I thought the room cost was very pricy. I can stay at just as nice of a place and get at least a complimentary breakfast but not here. The beds were very comfortable but even with the AC blasting, it got very warm at night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have to admit I was a little leery booking at this hotel with people saying it was a part of the airport and hard to find, etc. It was easy to find and yes it was on airport property but it was quiet, clean, and my wife and I had a very nice stay. We would stay here again and recommend it to our friends, LOVED THE COOKIE.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel has excellent accommodations. This Doubletree has empowered personnel to ensure extraordinary guest service and efficiency. All we had to do was ask. It was a wonderful and restful end to a busy day of exploring Cincinnati!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Last weekend, my wife and daughter stayed here. Room was great - clean and well furnished. We found the experience very pleasant and an excellent value for the money spent. WE needed a hotel close to the airport so our daughter could catch a flight early in the morning. This Doubletree was right across the street from CVG! Courtesy shuttle service got us to the terminal in just minutes. THe restaurant in the hotel offered very good food and even better service. Every member of the hotel staff were positive and went out of their way to make our stay most enjoyeable. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

the hotel was very nice and clean, the pool was great. there was no hot tub but it wasn't a big deal to me. the restaurant service was good, the breakfast buffet was nice but needed to be replenished more often. overall a very nice place to stay

Reviewed 24 May 2014

You can't beat this for convenience since it is on the grounds of the Cincinnati airport. Shuttle service has always been convenient and attentive. I can usually get a room here for under $100 since the airport has fewer flights than in its hey day.

I went to a movie and was a bit disappointed that the parking lot was so full that I had to park on the complete other end of the building. Fortunately there was a door right there so I was in the hotel (albeit a hike to my room) pretty quickly for that late at night. Assuming they accept long term parking, they should have people park on the perimeter for that so that overnight guests still at the hotel can be closer to their rooms with luggage, etc....

When I checked in a dog was barking in the room across the hall. I called the front desk and rather than moving me they said they were getting ready to move the dog. Not sure how they did that but that was the last I heard from the canine.

If you really like breakfast buffets keep in mind that if the hotel is fairly empty they don't set up the buffet but just have menu service (in fairness it's usually free or the same price as the buffet.)

From an environmental standpoint the shuttle vans are all electric which is nice.

And of course you get those DoubleTree cookies upon check in.

Room Tip: Many options to choose from. I usually get a room on one of the two smaller wings of the hotel.