DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have stayed here a few times when going to the Reds baseball game. The staff is always hit and miss as far as good service. I wish I could remember the name of the girl that check us in this last time, she was the worst one so far. Hotel is nice but staff needs re-trained in customer service!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 80cathyh
CincinnatiManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear 80Cathyh,

It was great to hear back from you so soon and glad that we were able to resolve the issues you had encountered. Again, thank you for staying with us and please contact me the next time you are in town to ensure a perfect repeat visit.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel was very very nice. No free wifi, no free breakfast.... The pool was very small... the rooms were amazing along with the bed. food was good but expensive. service was good and helpful. would stay here again, maybe.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluebirdinmyheart
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the second year our collectibles group has used this DoubleTree for our convention. Both years it has met or exceeded my high standards for its professional and personalized service, cleanliness, and superb banquet facilities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The staff here was simply fantastic. They were sincerely helpful and accommodating. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the shuttle in the morning was not only prompt, but the driver was friendly and gave a sincere smile. When I travel through CVG I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Upon check in there was an issue. I presumed my rooms were paid for, but was told they were not and they needed my credit card. With all of the issues with credit cards, I did not want to provide it, but I just wanted to get checked in. I was then asked if I minded giving up my two double beds room due to a shortage at their hotel; I just agreed, but asked they'd be next to each other. When we arrived to our rooms, we were 4 doors on the opposite side of each other. To top that off, we had room service dishes outside our door. (It stayed their ALL weekend) We then contacted the front desk and asked if they could assist with transportation or new of any that can take you to the Great American Ballpark via boat. Front Desk had no idea and bellman did not either. We found the information on our own. I thank them for the Cookies at check in, but KNOW THE AREA and it's surroundings!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I attended a conference at the hotel in mid-June. The accommodations were first-rate and the hotel staff handled all aspects of the conference to perfection. It was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

VERY QUIET HOTEL! We had reservations and check in was quick and easy. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. The hotel in general was very clean. All staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel food was good and the warm chocolate chip cookies were wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!