“Service VERY slow”

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We went in kind of late, around 8:30 PM. Not a whole lot of people in the restaurant. We didnt think it would take very long to get food, but we were there for almost 2 hours. Chips and salsa were good, as were the Margarita's they had on special. I ordered the steak tips off the "lighter Fare" menu I thought it would be a smaller portion, but it was still too big for me to eat. The steak tips were borderline too chewy. not very good at all. My man ordered the Ribeye, TW style. he said it was ok.

There are newer reviews for Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We moved to Henderson in January from Murray, Kentucky. We had eaten at the Tumbleweed in Murray and were not overly impressed. We were wanting steak and decided to give this location a try. The restaurant is quite small inside and was packed because they were offering a $0.99 margarita special. Our service was great, as was the food. We will return the next time we are craving steak. Far superior to the Murray location.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

This is your general Tumbleweed but service is usually good and food is too. Nothing to complain about!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have never had a bad entree at Tumbleweed. I love the chips and dip but really don't frequent enought to give it an unbiased review.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Really enjoy the service at this restuarant. Usuall yhave the taco salad - always fresh very good.
Have tried other dishes and they were also good.