“Loved it”

Economy Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Henderson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recently remodeled room was clean and had all accommodations. Great pool. Would have liked to swim earlier (before 10 am) and later after 11 pm on Thursday night). Breakfast was also good. The people got me a room for 4 nights a mere week in advance when a Wyndham rep told me they were booked up. The rates were approximately $75 a night even though it was during the Handy Blues and BBQ Festival.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

For six years now, I have attended the WC Handy Blues & BBQ Festival in Henderson, Kentucky. I have stayed at this hotel on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mid-June nights each time. Although the property is fairly old (I would guess that it was constructed in the 1960s or 70s) HOWEVER, they seem to be continually doing work to renovate or otherwise make improvements.

And the owners, Nisha and Kiran Patel, are friendly, informative, accommodating and helpful.

The free breakfast they offer in the lobby each morning is better than some I have experienced at other Super 8s.

And the rates are quite reasonable.

Given all of the above, I plan to keep staying here when I come to the blues festival - and I recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights during Thanksgiving with my kids. This was first time back in Henderson in over 20 years. The rooms very outdated and in need of repair or good cleaning. I think they have been used as party rooms by local kids. I washed clothes and had to go upstairs to tote laundry and was only 1 washer and dryer. The dryer run for about an hour but clothes still not dry. The staff was super friendly. I think next trip home will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments as it gives us exactly the areas that we need to improve on. We will definitely include the laundry in our improvement plans. We are so sorry to hear that your room was not clean, this will be inspected and acted upon. We hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to show you that we value your opinion and we will do everything to make your next visit a far better one.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I arrived at this facility at 3:00pm to check in. Going to the room that was assigned to me I entered the room to find the bed unmade and garbage on the floor. After bringing the to the attention of the front desk I then went to the room that they reassigned to me. After unpacking I set up my laptop to get some work done. Low and behold I could not connect to the Wi-Fi. Taking my laptop to the office I could make the connection from there. They corrected the connection problem from my room before I returned to it.
Later in the evening I just wanted to shower and go to bed. It would have been a good plan if the shower had worked.
I do have to say that the employees at this facility were very friendly and courteous but this place needs help. I will never stay here again nor will I recommend Super 8 motels to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

We are sincerely grateful for the time you took to ensure that we are aware of our shortcomings. We apologize if your stay was not a pleasant one, and we wish to let you know that your feedback means a lot to us and we will certainly take the necessary measures to correct the things you’ve mentioned with regards to the maintenance of cleanliness as well as the functionality of our facilities in total. We will continually strive to improve so that we may be able to achieve our goal of excellence. Thank you for taking notice of the good points of your stay, and we hope that we may be able to give you a far better experience should you choose and stay with us again on your next business trip to the area.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Ramada Henderson / Evansville
Holiday Inn Express Henderson
L&N Bed and Breakfast
L&N Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 5 in Henderson

Been to Economy Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!