Economy Inn and Suites
Sugar Creek Inn(Henderson)
Comfort Inn(Henderson)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleannice stayprice rangevisiting familystayed nightsbiscuitsup to dateenjoyed our staynon smoking roomfree breakfastwalmartpetsjacuzzichainbluesgroundaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The hotel was so nasty. My room and the guest next to me has a spider and bedbud infestation. The bed had blood stains on it from the bed bugs eating on the person before us. It was so bad we had to get our money back and we struggle to find another hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank scarecroe
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

I am so sorry to hear about your unacceptable experience you had recently at our hotel. Please know that we take this very seriously and the issues you faced regarding cleanliness are being addressed. I hope that you will consider us again so that we can live up to the standards we are so proud of.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

To tell you the truth I didnt have great expectations after reading some of the reviews on here. But I was pleasantly surprised at what I found. There are alot of renovations going on to upgrade the rooms and I believe I was in one of the renovated rooms. It was handicap accessable and very conveinent for me as I have some disabilities. The shower was a walk-in and the bathroom was huge. I also liked that the floor was wood laminate and tile in the bathroom, so very easy to keep clean and good for people with allergies. The pool was really nice and all fenced in and the kids loved that. The staff was super friendly and willing to accomadate us in any way. I would visit this super 8 again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

We are so happy to hear about your glowing review and to know that you had such an exceptional experience. We pride ourselves in providing quality accommodations and so it is so wonderful to know that was appreciated. We thank you for your business and for taking your time out to share your experience. We hope to see you again very soon :)

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recently remodeled room was clean and had all accommodations. Great pool. Would have liked to swim earlier (before 10 am) and later after 11 pm on Thursday night). Breakfast was also good. The people got me a room for 4 nights a mere week in advance when a Wyndham rep told me they were booked up. The rates were approximately $75 a night even though it was during the Handy Blues and BBQ Festival.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

For six years now, I have attended the WC Handy Blues & BBQ Festival in Henderson, Kentucky. I have stayed at this hotel on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mid-June nights each time. Although the property is fairly old (I would guess that it was constructed in the 1960s or 70s) HOWEVER, they seem to be continually doing work to renovate or otherwise make improvements.

And the owners, Nisha and Kiran Patel, are friendly, informative, accommodating and helpful.

The free breakfast they offer in the lobby each morning is better than some I have experienced at other Super 8s.

And the rates are quite reasonable.

Given all of the above, I plan to keep staying here when I come to the blues festival - and I recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 May 2014