Sleep Inn Henderson-Evansville South
Sugar Creek Inn(Henderson)
Comfort Inn(Henderson)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstaff was very friendlyroom was cleanfront deskmovie theaterevansville areagreat ratenice breakfastfree breakfast in the morninggood nights sleeprecommend this hotelwould stay againgreat place to staycomfort innbusinessesjennifermilkhousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Nice for the price. Clean, large rooms. Our room had a walk in shower (no tub) which we preferred. I do not know if all rooms are configured the same as this one. The vanity was outside of the bathroom in the sleeping area, so privacy could be an issue for some people. They serve a nice breakfast with waffles, fruit, pastries, yogurt, cereal. It is a little difficult to find the correct drive to turn into. Look for the sign on the road and turn immediately. It sets off the main road (US 41) a little behind a Japanese restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jaxx k
Ken P, General Manager at Sleep Inn Henderson-Evansville South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience with us. We are glad to hear that your stay was a great value,enjoyable and satisfactory. The staff here at Sleep Inn Hotel takes great pride to make every guest stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I appreciate the fact that you said it was a good value hotel. We are the best value hotel in Henderson.
Looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

On a trip to Florida with my girlfriend from New Jersey. Stopped here overnight and had a wonderful experience. The staff were more than pleasant and were always there to help whenever needed. I would stay here again if I was going anywhere in the area. One of the best hotel experiences I've ever had.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian O
Ken P, General Manager at Sleep Inn Henderson-Evansville South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

I am glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with your stay here at Sleep Inn hotel. Our guests are the reasons we are here and our staff works very hard to ensure our guests stays are as pleasant, enjoyable and trouble free as possible. We appreciate it very much when our guests takes the time out of their busy schedule to share their experience.
Thank you and looking forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Hotel was a little olderr and had tiny rooms. Rooms were clean though and not bad to lay our head down for the night. Breakfast was hot and good, but not a lot of selection. I'd stay here again, but wonder if this really is the best hotel in Henderson.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Volleyballa
Ken P, General Manager at Sleep Inn Henderson-Evansville South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

I thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay here at Sleep Inn Hotel.
We are glad that you had great stay at our hotel. We will share your kind words with our entire staff. I appreciate your feed back and looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The staff at Sleep Inn were very polite and helpful. Rooms were nice and breakfast good. Bed was comfortable also. We have stayed elsewhere in this area and have not been happy. Glad we found this one. We come this way from time to time and plan on staying here next time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Ken P, Manager at Sleep Inn Henderson-Evansville South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review regarding your stay at our hotel.We appreciate your business and looking forward to serving you again on your next trip. Thanks Again.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed here 2 nights. The staff was great about working with me on reservations and not staying one night in the middle. It had the things I enjoy about a Sleep Inn which include a fridge in the room and a breakfast included. I prefer mostly fruit and protein for breakfast and I think they did quite well with these. They had some options with hard-boiled eggs, sausage, yogurt. There was fruit juices and some fresh fruit. Also there was the breads, bagels, rolls, and hot waffles, and biscuits and gravy I think. The entrance to the property is a little tricky; there is only one way in. Thanks Ken and Amanda!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo