“Wow”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Ants were everywhere. I first noticed them on the table and said something while the waitress was serving my table. She seemed to not care. Then I noticed them crawling on the walls surrounding my table and when I went to use the bathroom. My hamburger quesadilla appeared to be put together by a 3 year old. I asked for nacho cheese to have with my hamburger quesodilla instead she brought out a nacho and cheese dip appetizer. Poor meal poor environment poor service. I would strongly advise against eating in this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 15 April 2013

The food was great and on time. The manager never showed his face, He fired a special waiter without a reason. He was told by a rich person and cute, that our friend backtalked to her. It was a flat out lie, because I watched the whole scene, which had been caused by the kitchen personell slowness.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

For a corporate restaurant this place is an exception. The wait staff is great, friendly and possitive attitude. Worth going to on any day.

Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

Went there today and had a few beers and order a garlic steak i told the the bartender i was in any hurry about five minutes later the meal was there it was cold and no garlic taste at all the potato was cold it was left over from Friday night the service was terrible the only reason i went there i had gift card never go to that place and if you want to watch a ball game they will put it on but the but they wont turn the sound up because its corporate policy and they call it a neighborhood bar

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I really enjoy eating here. They have dinners under 500 calories. Those are my favorite especially the steak!!