“Great atmosphere”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Oviedo, Florida
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Great food and service. Good choice for a quick meal and drinks with friends. The bar service is very fast and courteous. Walking distance from many of the hotels around there.

Visited June 2013

Columbus IN
“Ugh. Seriously?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

The waitress acted like she was intoxicated. It took forever to get our food ordered. She messed up the drink orders. It too, fofever to get our food, and the it was cold. She tallied up one of thechecks incorrectly and the messed up the payments. She had to get a manager to assist with the corrections. Needless to say, we were not impressed.

Visited March 2013
Henderson, Kentucky
“NOT SUCH A GOOD LUNCH”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stopped in Hopkinsville, KY for lunch on our way to Nashville. Although the greeting was very friendly and the restaurant appeared clean, the service was just "so, so" and the lunch itself was less than expected. I ordered the new lunch special BLT cheese with a side salad and my husband ordered the four cheese grilled cheese and fries. We waited nearly five minutes just to get our drinks and then at least another 15 minutes to get the food. The server came out once and told us our food would be ready shortly. When the food finally arrived (and they were not that busy at all), we were very disappointed to see that the BLT had a skimpy small piece of wilted lettuce and only a 1/4 of a tomato slice, no mayo, no side pickle, etc. and the server forgot the ranch dressing for the salad. The grilled cheese and fries were barely warm. So disappointing for Applebee's! We did make a comment to the server about the food and another five minutes later, she brought the mayo and extra lettuce and tomato. Shame on Applebee's - for NOT presenting great food, in a great way with the good service they are noted for!

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

Ants were everywhere. I first noticed them on the table and said something while the waitress was serving my table. She seemed to not care. Then I noticed them crawling on the walls surrounding my table and when I went to use the bathroom. My hamburger quesadilla appeared to be put together by a 3 year old. I asked for nacho cheese to have with my hamburger quesodilla instead she brought out a nacho and cheese dip appetizer. Poor meal poor environment poor service. I would strongly advise against eating in this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
Hanson, KY
“Excellent to a point.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

The food was great and on time. The manager never showed his face, He fired a special waiter without a reason. He was told by a rich person and cute, that our friend backtalked to her. It was a flat out lie, because I watched the whole scene, which had been caused by the kitchen personell slowness.

Visited April 2013