Holiday Inn Hopkinsville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Hopkinsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsautomatic doorsbeds were comfortableomelettesuper friendly staffrestaurant baran older propertywill stay there againscuba divingbreakfast buffetbusiness travelersmoking roomyogurtlobbywilliamquietnesscopyscrew
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times in the past and this stay was as nice as the rest. The staff is very friendly and my room was clean. There is a restaurant and bar on the property, food and service is very good. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area even though it is about 9 miles from the interstate, it is also the only full service hotel in Hopkinsville.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Enduroride
patricia a, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the great review ! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for being a loyal customer. We strive to ensure that all of our guests have a memorable stay and it looks like we have succeeded. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Holiday Inn Hopkinsville KY

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Well, the room review started out good, but went from good to terrible. I didn't realize that the door leading from my adjacent wall lead into the pool located inside the hotel. It closes at 10:00 P.M., but if you are wanting to get to sleep or relax DO NOT GET THIS ROOM. BTW, my room number was 107. Not sure if all the rooms on this side face the pool, but if they do, this can definitely cause some problems, unless you like hearing the echo from the pool room while kiddos and family's splash away. Yes, you can hear the splash!!!
The room is fine. Typical, but did have the extra flair of freebies - Toothbrush, shaving cream, razors, toothpaste.
Check in was smooth and friendly. Overall, seems OK if I didn't have the "POOL ROOM'. But I have learned my lesson if I ever stay down this way again. I would stay here again, but not anywhere near the pool.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear jbuzzkirk1969,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the room assignment prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel this past weekend so I could go to a friend's wedding. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hotel was so pretty and nicely updated and modern. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was outstanding and the waffles made my day! The lobby always had fresh copy and the staff was excellent. The lady at the desk even asked how my friend's wedding went. They were ALL so friendly! I really loved it there!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kima197918
patricia a, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Kima197918,

Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our valued staff and management, I will pass along the kind words of praise. We are delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and that you loved our breakfast, especially the waffles. We hope that we will have the chance to have you as our guests the next time you are in the area. Again, thanks for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Holiday Inn Hopkinsville Ky

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We have stayed at Holiday Inns in the past. I was disappointed with our stay. The staff, bartenders were pleasant enough. However, there were some irritating issues. The bathroom, although acceptable, had a strange, annoying reddish-brown spot on the floor behind the toilet , about the size of a silver dollar. Went down to get a cup of coffee in the morning. There were a few people in line behind me. A gentleman and I both poured our coffee and tried to put the tops on the cup. I spilled some coffee on me trying to do so and then he realized that the tops did not fit the cups. He told the person at the desk and she said that she knew they didn't fit, but they didn't have any that did fit. The guy behind me said, "why don't you take them all away. It's an accident waiting to happen". And so they did.

On to breakfast. We had a voucher for their buffet. Had coffee. Didn't get any cream. There was none on the table or buffet and no one around, so I got some from the coffee area in the lobby. I wanted to have cereal. All of the little boxes were in their rack, but there were no bowls or milk and the refrigerator that normally holds yogurt and milk was empty. I asked someone about the milk and they said they didn't have any, but if I wanted cereal and gave them some time they could go out and get some. Wasn't sure what that meant." So I forgot about the cereal and had some scrambled eggs and bacon (not very hot), biscuit and gravy(pretty cold). Internet was frustrating. In the future, for the price we paid for the room I'll take a pass on Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank M H
patricia a, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. The experiences you described are not characteristic of the level of service our staff strives to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. Your feedback was shared with our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and exceed your expectations.

Holiday Inn Hopkinsville KY

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Each local that I had business with asked where I was staying...and, when I told them, they each replied with a screwed up face and "there are nicer places." Well, that made me nervous, but my stay was fine. The staff is incredibly friendly! The only complaint I have is about the internet service. Most of the time it didn't work or had made me so angry that I just used my phone. I will probably be in the area again soon on business...I would (and just might) stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
patricia a, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Jennifer A,

Thank you for the great review of our Holiday Inn. We work really hard to provide each guest with a great experience along with the best customer service, and I am glad to see those efforts pay off on your recent visit. I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered regarding the internet and I am happy to inform you that we are upgrading our internet service.

Please visit us again the next time you come to Hopkinsville and we will make sure you get the 5 Star treatment you deserve.

Hope to have you back soon,