Knights Inn Horse Cave
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Horse Cave Motel(Horse Cave)
Travel Inn(Cave City)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshampton innhot tubroom was cleandinosaur worldbreakfast staffstaff was friendlywafflesgas stationvisit mammothindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastwould stay againfront desk staffone night staygreat place to staynice staybowling green
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I like staying at Hampton Inn's and enjoyed my stay. But it was an average stay. Nobody really went out of their way to provide that special customer service that would have set them apart. The outside was very clean as was my room and the main lobby and breakfast area. But the hotel is right in front of a truck stop and the trucks are very noisy and woke me up numerous times throughout my stay. Breakfast could be improved. But I would stay again without hesitation.

1  Thank Leslie F
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Hotel sits just off the Horse Cave interchange and is a bright spot on that side of the highway amidst an older hotel, gas station, etc. The Hampton Inn hotel sits back from the roadway and is nicely landscaped with plenty of available parking. The front desk clerk was friendly and though I had arrived without a reservation, very quickly took my information and assigned a nice room, a comfortable bed with sparkling white Duvet sheets and comforter. The hotel sports a large heated indoor pool with doors to an outdoor patio. A fitness room adjoins the pool area also. The Lobby is huge and where the complimentary breakfast is available. Various table heights and chairs are available as well as wide screen TV. A full breakfast was enjoyed with coffee to go.

1  Thank Bill70-54
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We chose this location due to proximity to our daughter's wedding, and to be honest, weren't expecting much. In fact, we were (okay, mostly I was) prepared to grin and bear it for two nights. Front desk staff (wish I had taken their names) were very friendly, and check-in was very quick and easy. The room was very clean and the furniture was in very good condition. The air conditioner was very quiet. There was a Post-It note on the bed letting us know that the sheets and duvet covers are changed every day (what a concept!). There were plenty of towels for the two of us (some hotels skimp on this). The free breakfast had the usual choices, and there were several different coffee choices available. Checkout was a breeze, and we were offered coffee to take with us on our way out. We will definitely stay there again when we visit the newlyweds!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The hotel itself was fine, but it was not the friendliest staff ever. Breakfast was okay but not as good as some Hamptons. Because of its proximity to Mammoth Cave National Park, the location was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The room was nice and clean. It also smelled very fresh. My stay was business related and the staff was very efficient when I checked in and out. The breakfast was fine. It saves me time before going to my customer. I was placed on the intersate side of the hotel and the road traffic kept me awake.