Hampton Inn & Suites Louisville East
US$105
US$96
US$78
US$72
Sleep Inn East Louisville(Jeffersontown)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
US$67
QualityInn
US$81
Best Western Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
US$88
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastother hotelsbusiness tripexcellent hotelgreat place to stayexcellent staystaff was friendlywaffleswould stay here againfront desk stafflouisvillefreewayaccommodationscleanlinessthermostatfacility
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Staff here is excellent, the rooms are great and fitness room is good aka no broken equipment. I was on the first floor and a little wary of the potential noise - but this was not an issue. I would definitely recommend this Hampton location.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The room was clean and spacious. The bed was a bit soft for my tastes, but comfortable overall. There was a baseball team on our floor in rooms very near ours. We awoke at 7:30 am to kids knocking on the door, announcing "housekeeping". Not impressed... When we told the front desk upon check out, all the desk girl had to say was "oh, my, housekeeping does get here at 8 am"... I was disappointed that there was no room service available.

I much prefer the Northeast Hampton, ten minutes away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We truly like this hotel. The staff is always very helpful. We generally stay here when visiting our son and his family. Location and service is what keeps us coming back and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I hope so. These folks put me in an already occupied room and put my non-smoking associate in a stinking smoking room. That said, the front desk personnel could not have been nicer - or tried harder. A clunky visit and I'm hoping when they see my survey and this review they'll look into a thing or two - more for their own good than anything else!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great Value and most amenities were excellent. Room was clean and well maintained. all appliances worked perfectly. Pool and all exercise facilities were clean and well maintained. Night attendant did not know much about immediate area.