“Clean and Decent!”

Quality Inn of Louisville East
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Decent place, clean and comfy. The place is a bit dated, but for the price it is one of the best choices in the area in my opinion.

Beds were comfy, sheets were clean and soft. Towels were nice as well. The room was spacious and clean. Plenty of plug in's for electronics. As well as a fridge and microwave.

I would absolutely stay here again.

The staff were helpful and very friendly!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I have been staying here off and on for the better part off a month and I'll stay here when I come back. One of the best Quality inns I've stayed at and better than most Comforts at a great price. It's located in a clean, quite area which is the best part. A little hard to find but you'll be pleased when you do!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank William S
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The curb appeal and first impression - Wow! I have stayed in many Quality Inn hotels and this was upscale for sure. The room was huge and very clean. The bed, well, I would have loved to take it home with me. The shower was fantastic. Exercise room was suitable. The pool quite nice and very clean. Breakfast - top notch! This is a great hotel.

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor. Quiet, large rooms!
1  Thank frugaltraveler7147
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We booked through Priceline, and on the Priceline website this hotel had one of the best ratings and a great price. It was very hard to find. You cannot plug it in to the GPS because you end up on the other side of town, almost in the ghetto, on Mills Drive. The second time we entered the address in we ended up at a different Quality Inn on Bardstown and the attendant there would not give us directions to the correct hotel. He told us to call Choice Hotels hotline, but would not give us the phone number so we could call. We called the hotel where our reservations were and got directions but after we got lost AGAIN, we called back and got another attendant at our hotel who initially told my husband that he could not give him directions. My husband asked him why he was refusing to give him directions so that we could find our way to the hotel that we had already paid for, and finally the guy gave him directions. Both attendants who we spoke to on the phone failed to mention that once you take exit 17, you have to take a right onto Blankenbaker and then go down about a block, turn right, go behind the bank and then curve around to get onto Kentucky Mills. We had to stop at the Waffle House to get directions. Once we got there, the attendant (who had originally told my husband he could not give him directions) checked us in with no problem. The lobby was very nice. We had to park close to the back of the building which I wasn't to happy about, but we DID check in after midnight (after driving around Louisville lost for an hour and a half). We were on the second floor which smelled like cigarettes as soon as we got off the elevator. At first I was disappointed with the condition of the room. Based on the reviews on Priceline, I expected something nicer, but then I remembered we only paid $74 a night, so it was definitely better than other $74 a night rooms. The second day we were there we came back to the room from our family reunion and our keys no longer worked. The breakfast wasn't great, but it served it's purpose. We had waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, bagels, danishes and boiled eggs to choose from. I give this hotel an average rating, because it wasn't quite what I was hoping for, but if I needed to I would definitely stay here again. There were cigarette burns in the bedding but at least there wasn't any HAIR in the bed.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have exterior doors which I do not like. Second and third floor rooms have interio...
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed here several times over the last few years even before it changed hands but it has seriously deteriorated in quality. We had a non-smoking room which had obviously been smoked in but they try to mask the odor with a bad perfume air cleaner or something like that. When I asked to be moved the front desk was friendly and offered me an alternative room but it was no better. The beds are clean( not the bedspreads however) and the carpet and furniture is disgustingly worn and dirty and spotted. The bathroom was clean however. And the room did have a newer flat screen tv and a newer microwave, Stayed for one night and couldn't wait to get out of the place.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

To sum up our stay: awful. Not clean. Mold growing on carpet in room. Outdated. Ants in room. Bad housekeeping service. Complimentary breakfast service was terrible. Staff didn't keep food restocked. Out of most things. Waffle maker broken. Trash was overflowing with breakfast dishes and instead of emptying the trash, they brought a box and set it down next to the trash for more trash. Even my kids commented on how disappointing the stay was. Don't waste your money on this hotel. Not worth it for any price.

Room Tip: Can't imagine any room would have been good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Room was big and clean. Did have a little odor and was disappointed that the comforters had cigarette burns on both beds. We were in as non smoking room. Otherwise no issues. Lots of restaurants in vicinity. Easy to locate.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Sleep Inn Louisville
#7 of 9 in Jeffersontown

Been to Quality Inn of Louisville East? Share your experiences!