“A quality INN”

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Mukwonago, WI
“A quality INN”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We've stayed at this facility twice now on the way home from Florida. It is spacious and clean. The rooms are very nice, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room had a Jacuzzi which was a nice perk after eight hours on the road. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Michelle E, General Manager at Quality Inn of Louisville East, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review! We vaule our guest and want to insure that every guest is well taken care of. We work hard to make sure everyone enjoys their stays with us.Thank you for being a repeat guest and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Yikes! We were only in the pool about 1 hour and I started to see my girls natural blonde, strawberry blond hair was turning GREEN! It does NOT come out either. It has been 4 days since we stayed there. My hair did not turn green - (bottle blonde!) but my girls natural blonde hair did. It is not "real" noticeable now...but freaked me out. Their indoor pool was very nice, and heated. They kept towels supplied without having to ask for them which was nice. Their indoor hot tub spa was closed and not working...and probably was going to be closed for good from what it sounded like.

The manager did give us a very good rate after negotiating with them. The room was nice and clean.

Breakfast was very good - lots of choices...waffles with strawberries..oatmeal, hot chocolate, COFFEE!, apples and oranges, cereal, . A guest kept bringing her dog to breakfast which I did not like...but don't know if she had permission or not. It kept trying to get off the leash... (not a handicap dog).

Lacks supervision and management for cleanliness. Mens room was trashed by the pool and STAYED that way for 1 week. Was not cleaned up even when we left. Floors needed swept etc. Maintenance things were undone. Girls were not very friendly at the desk for sure. Manager WAS friendly and made a good deal, but never saw her at all.

If I just wanted a room and breakfast this motel was great. The things I mentioned would not keep me from coming back, except I would not use the indoor heated pool and was hot tub was closed permanently.

Room Tip: I saw advertised, stay 2 nights get third free. Negotiate with manager hard and you'll get a bet...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
La Grange, KY
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Over many years, we've held a series of Sales Meetings in and around Louisville, KY, in mid-priced hotels. My staff and I agree, this is the best of all the places we've used.

Employees are courteous and super-helpful; complementary breakfast is above average; rooms are oversized with everything you could need including a microwave and refrigerator.

The heated swimming pool is nice, but the hot tub is (I'm told) permanently closed. I would disagree with that decision, but that's the only real negative we found.

We used a meeting room which was well-equipped with everything we needed including a private bathroom.

I suspect our next meeting will be at this property.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Michelle E, General Manager at Quality Inn of Louisville East, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear 820JerryM,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We are pleased to hear about the high level of satisfaction with our hotel. We look forward to our next opportunity to provide you with pleasant and comfortable accommodations and service on future visits!

Again Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!
Michelle E
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for business in March of 2014. It is not a great hotel, but it is not a terrible one either. It is clean enough, but it lacks that extra attention to detail that hotels should have. I found a barret on the floor of my room, right in the middle of the floor. It tells me that they do not do a very good job vacuuming. One of my lamps was not plugged in, there were staples sticking out of the wall, there was a water line left sticking out if the wall where an ice machine used to be, the excersise room was old and dirty, tiles were broke in the hallways, the corridors smelled like cigarettes, etc. I just felt that the hotel needed a little tlc and it really could br great. But untl then, it is very sub par.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 December 2013

From the moment I checked in the staff was so helpful. They never seemed to be bothered by all my questions even when I couldn't figure out how to work the in room coffee pot haha. The room was really nice and I even had a door that opens to the outside and one that opens to the inside. The indoor heated pool was really nice and actually pretty big. The breakfast was also really really good! The pictures online do not do this place justice at all though! It is so much nicer and online there is no pictures of the pool, so needless to say I was very impressed. I wish every hotel had their staff, it's hard to find people who are that friendly and want to help your stay be convenient and comfortable the way they did. I will definitely be returning there when we visit our family.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that opens to the outside and inside. Very clean and convenient.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Michelle E, General Manager at Quality Inn of Louisville East, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Quality Inn East! I am very pleased to hear that your stay here was great! We do work hard to make sure our staff is giving our guests the best customer service available. If there is ever anything we can do to help you on a future visit, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon!
Missouri
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is a nice pet friendly hotel at a good price. The rooms was big but very dated. Beds were comfortable and a good selection of cable tv stations. The microwave and small fridge is a plus. There was an inside and outside door for ease of bring in luggage. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was average.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank B L
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Decent place, clean and comfy. The place is a bit dated, but for the price it is one of the best choices in the area in my opinion.

Beds were comfy, sheets were clean and soft. Towels were nice as well. The room was spacious and clean. Plenty of plug in's for electronics. As well as a fridge and microwave.

I would absolutely stay here again.

The staff were helpful and very friendly!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Best Western Louisville East
Best Western Louisville East
#42 of 95 in Louisville

Been to Quality Inn of Louisville East? Share your experiences!