“Always fantastic”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Orlando, Florida
“Always fantastic”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great hotel for business or pleasure. This is always one of my best hotel experiences. Stephane and Dewey will definitely take great care of you! Clean, hospitable and consistent service. What more could you ask for!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am very happy to hear that the staff were able to provide you with the level of customer service they did during your stay with us. If there is anything we can do for you on a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Again, thank you for the review and if you are in Louisville again we hope you choose to stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Auburndale, Florida
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

After the terrible experience we had at the hotel across the street we were fortunate to get this oasis it's was impeccable clean the bed was a dream everyone at the hotel was super friendly and very professional the breakfast was delicious hot coffee and warm cookies in the afternoon the grounds were impeccable I can't say enough good about the hotel and our stay I will be back I visit Louisville often and I'm so happy to come back to hilton and very reasonable

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for the great review about the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. It is great to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and that the staff provided great customer service during your stay. If there is anything we can do for you on a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The hotel staff was helpful and friendly, accommodation was basic and I assume what comes standard with all Hilton Garden Inn properties. It feels a bit on the newer side which was nice and was clean. There is shopping and chain restaurants nearby which is convenient.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy to hear that the staff was great during your stay with us and were helpful. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again on another stay.
Lebanon, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff is awesome, especially the evening and overnight front desk staff. The breakfast is a good variety. I would recommend this hotel it is quite and close to many restuarants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am so happy to hear that our staff provided you with great customer service during your stay. If is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again for your survey!
Brimfield, Ohio
Reviewed 11 October 2013

As a diamond member I have to say very disappointing location to stay at and will make me think about staying at another location going forward. 99.9% of the hotels I stay at, if I forget something like toothpaste or shaving cream they have complimentary or a "distressed travelers" offering for free. Well I learned this morning, this location does not and they want to charge you for it. I was told "I think we sell this stuff in our pantry" Really? SELL me this? Not free or complimentary?? Again, this might be small to your non standard traveler but traveling as much as I do, it really bothered me!

Secondly, they have a channel directory both in their directory and on the table where the TV rests, the only problem...NONE of the TV channels are correct. They have the standard 02, 03, 04 etc etc on the channel directory, but the TV channels are 35-3, 35-6 and so on. Talk about a pain when being in from out of town, but if you call the front desk they have no idea as the TV's downstairs are completely different than then ones in the room so it was a big scavenger hunt all night.

Again very disappointing, and will check out the Holiday Inn Express and Suites who are right next door next time in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you were disappointed in not being able to get some forgotten items complimentary from us. This is something that we will definitely look into maybe doing in the future. I did want to let you know that we are working on getting the TV fixed in the room that you stayed in, as we did not know there was an issue with the TV channel guide not matching the channels on the TV. This is something that is activally being worked on so this does not happen to another guest.

I again apologize that you did not have the most plesant experience at our facility and if there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Excellent hotel near place of business, restaurant steps away from Hotel. Easy access by car to centre of the city. Excellent breakfast in morning not complimentary, still under $10.00 Rooms clean spacious with microwave, refrigerater and coffee maker. Wi Fi in room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us on your visit to Louisville. I hope that on your next visit to Louisville you will come back and stay with us again.

Again, thank you for your review and if there is anything we can ever do for you, please do not hesitate to call.
Summerville, United States
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Clean, quiet and good value for location. Excellent bed in true Hilton fashion. Large room with all that business or pleasure traveller needs. Walking distance to a variety of food. wthin easy reach of the Fairgrouinds and convention center and downtown.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for your great review of the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was great and that you liked our facility. It is always great to hear that the staff provided excellent service for our guests during their stay. I hope the next time you are in Louisville you stay with us again.

Again, thank you for the survey!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East? Share your experiences!