Open today: 10:00 - 21:00

Rugby, United Kingdom
Amazing hosts and rooms!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
bsmw

All reviews great fun perfect number attic room birthday surprise set the scene music room real challenge fun hour brilliant experience a lot of fun helpful hints family outing great aunt solving puzzles escape room experience exit visa team building
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our 2nd Escape Room. No idea what to expect in the Inheritance Rood. Tim and Lizzie were brilliant hosts who set the scene with great passion and excitement. Extremely well thought out with help when we needed it. We all had an enormous amount of fun trying to solve the many clues and puzzles. Thank you so much for a fantastic escape room....we were sooo close but loved every minute of it anyway.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked both rooms so two teams could go head to head which Tim & Lizzie were more than happy to accommodate. The rooms are really well thought out and great fun and the experience is made even more memorable due to the passionate hosts.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 20 January 2019

Four of us had the most fun this afternoon. We were not that sure what to expect but it was brilliant.. We didn't solve it all in time but had such a laugh trying! We are now keen to get back to do the other room. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

My team and I had an awesome time whilst playing both 11th Hour Escape Rooms. We have a played a fair few and yet found fun, inventive and exciting puzzles in both rooms which we really enjoyed solving. Help was provided as and when we requested it and we always felt like we were being looked after. Amazing host who is clearly invested in the industry. We all had so much fun! Can't wait to hear back when there's more for us to have a crack at solving!

Reviewed 10 January 2019

Tim was an excellent host, setting the scene brilliantly. Perfect presentation and funny too. Played both of the games back to back and they were both great!

I loved the props in the Exit Visa Crisis. It was awesome and looked so realistic. It also inspired me for our upcoming Pub escape room in Portsmouth. I really wanted to play on the guitar during the game and just have a jam. :)

The inheritance game had a great flow to the game with lots and lots of puzzles. I love games with lots of little puzzles, rather than a series of big puzzles, because it feels like you are making much better progress.

Storylines were very good and really exciting. I would definitely come back.