Stayed here for 2 nights during a business trip.
Comfortable location, with a nice bar. Upon arrival 3 people were providing live accordion music. It all had an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Food is good, breakfast was great.
Price value ratio is extremely good here.
Why still only 4 points?
- Could not find wifi (did not ask for it either)
- Bathroom (room6), although very clean, needs some TLC (ceiling needs some repair, and the sink has, as is normal in the UK, 2 separate taps for hat and cold water) I am sure this can be fixed easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for superb food and friendly efficient service, Colwall Park is a luxury hotel in Malvern located halfway between the Cotswolds and Welsh Marches and just 15 minutes from M5/M50. Enjoy the warmth and comfort of a welcoming country house hotel complete with walks on the Malvern Hills direct from our gardens! Dine on gourmet food in our award-winning Seasons Restaurant, indulge in afternoon tea in a Worcestershire setting, and try our popular Lantern Bar - a meeting place for locals and residents alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Colwall Park - Hotel, Bar & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.