“Good village food and beer”
Review of Bennet Arms

Bennet Arms
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Rougham
Bury st edmunds
“Good village food and beer”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Very friendly pub serving great beer with outside seating and child friendly.just a few miles outside bury st edmunds

Visited April 2013

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Nice Pub”
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I took my wife and children to the Bennet Arms as I had heard that it is run by the same people that own the Victoria in Thurston a few miles away. What a great little pub! Extensive gardens, swings for the kids. I had the rack of ribs, my wifw the Hunters chicken, both served to perfection and reasonably priced. The kids had a Pizza each. I had a pint of Everards Equinox, a pleasent change from the usual Greene King ales.

A great place to visit. The owners have done a great job with the refurbishment.

We will be back.