“A great patio”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The food isn't amazing.
It's a pub with pub grub.
But it's not bad.
The service is always friendly and the beer is cold.
I love the patio in the summer.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We were here on Saturday, after the Unionville street festival. It was very busy, but if you sat inside, you got a table right away. Our server was Jake, and he was awesome. Great service and very friendly. He took our order by memorizing it, he didn’t write down a thing....and the order was perfect! Not one mistake. I often go to other restaurants where they write down everything and the order is still wrong! I was very impressed with Jake. I asked him to make recommendations, and he knew the menu very well. I had a Mango Bellini. It was absolutely delicious! My one complaint is that the straw is too thin to drink it. My husband and son ordered milkshakes, and had the same complaint. They should really get wider straws for the thick beverages. I had a meat lovers pizza. Very tasty, thin crust and cooked perfectly. My husband loved that the wings are not breaded. Overall, we had a great experience and will return. I wish we knew when they were serving the beef ribs, so we could go on that night.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Very cozy place.
Irish Pub style, a large variety of beers.
Comfort food, very friendly staffhighly reccomended.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

A local fAvourite so it can get very busy. It has a nice outdoor patio.
Service can be a bit slow.
Parking is not always available on the main street but there is a large lot behind. IF YOU PARK THERE THERE ARE MANY STEPS TO REACH STREET LEVEL.
Decent food.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We came to Unionville for lunch and were very sorry that we picked this spot. The service was poor and unwelcoming. The server was rude/passive aggressive - bumping into me and our table, spilling our drinks. He did not bring me the correct order, the food looked re-cooked it was bad overall. I had to ask, nicely, for sauce for my wings, the guy came over and put a bottle of Franks in my face. The tables are sticky and varnish is coming off. My daughter was also unimpressed with her order, could not finish it. I have seldom asked for the cheque that early. This is one to avoid.