“Great Horseback riding experience”
Review of Little Big Horse Trails - CLOSED

Little Big Horse Trails
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Little Big Horse Trails located in Lagrange Kentucky. We offer guided trail rides for adults and children 6 years of age and older. The guided trail rides are three miles long and take about one hour to complete. Cost per person is $25.00 and reservations are required. Little Big Horse Trails can accommodate large groups such as birthday parties, scout troops, church groups and corporate functions.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Horseback riding experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

What a wonderful place to ride horses. Beautiful country setting and trail. Guides were so friendly and knowledgeable. My kids 7 & 9 were thrilled. A short ride from the Louisville area is well worth it! Will go back again!

Visited March 2014

Goshen, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We had a fantastic ride on a beautiful day.. it was very peaceful and the horses were great and very well trained.. the owners were also great to talk to you and very knowledgeable about their horses and took great care of them.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We have been NUMEROUS times and have never been disappointed. Lisa and Garnett seem like family. The first time we went (April 2012), my daughter had never ridden a horse. She was extremely nervous. Lisa was so patient and put my daughter at ease. The horse (Oreo) was also very patient and such a sweet guy. The ride lasts about an hour as the guides take you through the beautiful countryside at a slow pace. It's very relaxing. I have ridden on and off through out the years and I have to say these horses have the best temperaments. I can not say enough good things about our experiences here. Just remember, you need to call and make a reservation and they are not open on Sundays.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pixie911
tako59
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Topnotch Trail Riding”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We found Little Big Horse Trails because friends were here in KY on vacation and wanted to go trail riding for their daughter's birthday. There were none closer, so we drove over an hour to get there and it was well worth it. Lisa was very helpful and patient with me on the phone, even to the last minute when it seemed that weather might interfere. We had three guides for our party of seven and they were absolutely fantastic. They coached us as we rode with gentle reminders about riding. Our riding experience varied within our party, but all of us had ridden before. Even if this was someone's very first time, I would recommend them because of their attentiveness and watchful eye. The trail was muddy because of the rain, but that did not dampen anyone's spirits. The horses had wonderful temperaments and were well cared for. We will definitely go back!

Visited July 2013
Shelbyville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect Trail Ride Experience!”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Little Big Horse Trails was exactly what I was looking for! Garnett and Lisa made my husband's first horseback experience a lot of fun and a great memory. The land is just beautiful and the horses are well-kept and obviously very happy to have the life they have. The horses are very well behaved, and the guides did a great job of finding the perfect horse for each rider. I would highly recommend Little Big Horse Trails for anyone looking to enjoy a nice trail ride, whether it is your first time on a horse or your hundredth. Thanks to everyone at Little Big for giving my husband and me such a fun memory! He's already asking to go back in the fall.

Visited August 2012