“Great experience and beautiful trail!”
Review of Little Big Horse Trails - CLOSED

Little Big Horse Trails
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Little Big Horse Trails located in Lagrange Kentucky. We offer guided trail rides for adults and children 6 years of age and older. The guided trail rides are three miles long and take about one hour to complete. Cost per person is $25.00 and reservations are required. Little Big Horse Trails can accommodate large groups such as birthday parties, scout troops, church groups and corporate functions.
New Albany, Indiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great experience and beautiful trail!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My daughter has been saying for months that she wanted to go horseback riding. Her birthday was last week and we gave her this experience as a gift, but it was a present for me as well since I went along! There were 8 people in our group with three guides who were great! They put us at ease from the beginning and showed us how to handle our horses and hold our feet correctly in the stirrups. The trail was very scenic--up and down hills in a wooded setting and we crossed some small streams and a creek bed. All of the horses were very cooperative and although they required some attention, I never felt like my horse was going to stray away from the rest (which happened during my only other time on a horse!). It was a beautiful drive from southern Indiana with the added bonus of seeing a grey fox cross the road a few yards in front of us on the way there! Highly recommend!

Visited May 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Horse Trails”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I took my 9 year old granddaughter to Little Big Horse Trails. It was her first experience on a horse. The guides were very friendly and helpful. We had a great time. I would highly recommend.

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Horseback riding experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

What a wonderful place to ride horses. Beautiful country setting and trail. Guides were so friendly and knowledgeable. My kids 7 & 9 were thrilled. A short ride from the Louisville area is well worth it! Will go back again!

Visited March 2014
Goshen, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We had a fantastic ride on a beautiful day.. it was very peaceful and the horses were great and very well trained.. the owners were also great to talk to you and very knowledgeable about their horses and took great care of them.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We have been NUMEROUS times and have never been disappointed. Lisa and Garnett seem like family. The first time we went (April 2012), my daughter had never ridden a horse. She was extremely nervous. Lisa was so patient and put my daughter at ease. The horse (Oreo) was also very patient and such a sweet guy. The ride lasts about an hour as the guides take you through the beautiful countryside at a slow pace. It's very relaxing. I have ridden on and off through out the years and I have to say these horses have the best temperaments. I can not say enough good things about our experiences here. Just remember, you need to call and make a reservation and they are not open on Sundays.

Visited July 2013