All reviewsbed was very comfortablewafflesplace to sleepbusiness tripconvenient locationupgradingtrailerart
Reviewed 9 April 2014

When I called and made my reservation with the associate, it was priced at $57 and WITH TAX, the total was going to be $64. I specifically told the associate I needed the final price and that she assured me was $64. I used a AAA membership to receive a discount, which was applied to my price. When arriving at the hotel, I was told my final price was $75! I had been told on the phone that a confirmation email would be sent to me with my totals, still have not received that either.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Booked a King NS room thru Wyndham Rewards website 1 hr before arrival (website showed 3 King NS rooms available). Arrived at aprox 1 AM was told they didn't have any King rooms available and wasn't sure why it would allow me to book it. I accepted the Double room that was offered. Lobby and room very nice! New carpet, very clean. Hot water and good water pressure in shower. Beds were hard, squecky and older, but was to tired to care very much. Seems like they have been doing alot of upgrades and would sugguest upgrading the beds. But other than that was a great stay. Will stay again if in town and would recommend hotel to anyone! All employees were very friendly and went out of their way to make it a nice stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Hotel and room was clean & nice.Bed was very comfortable,checked in very quick. Staff was very professional and friendly, very good service. Breakfast good.Best value, worth price.Location was perfect, good restaurant next door to cracker barrel.Great place to stay. It was good night sleep..!

Room Tip: Room on the pool side very good.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
harkisan, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham la Grange KY, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for your review of our Super 8 LaGrange, KY. We are appreciate your good review. Please know that we are working to upgrade hotel.

Reviewed 3 January 2014