“Dirty”

Super 8 La Grange KY
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in La Grange
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The rooms were filthy the front desk attendant was not very nice at all. I slept in my clothes because of how dirty the room was. Not to mention all the holes in the drywall everywhere. This hotel should be a last resort pay the extra money to stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: June 2014

Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed 6 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed 3 nights and have no real complaints. It was a comfortable bed and we both slept soundly. We would have liked additional pillows, which they would have gladly given us had we asked, but since we were there for a horse training event, we only bathed and slept there and they were adequate. The room was cleaned well each day with fresh towels, etc.
We had our 2 dogs with us and they too were welcome. There is a "continental" breakfast buffet to which we all would have liked some protiens added (this is a common complaint at lots of hotels) for those of us who need a long lasting breakfast, so it was of no value to any of us as we still had to stop somewhere and get a "real" breakfast.
Overall, everyone we dwelt with was friendly and helpful, We will stay here again when we are back in La Grange, Kentucky.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2014

When I called and made my reservation with the associate, it was priced at $57 and WITH TAX, the total was going to be $64. I specifically told the associate I needed the final price and that she assured me was $64. I used a AAA membership to receive a discount, which was applied to my price. When arriving at the hotel, I was told my final price was $75! I had been told on the phone that a confirmation email would be sent to me with my totals, still have not received that either.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Booked a King NS room thru Wyndham Rewards website 1 hr before arrival (website showed 3 King NS rooms available). Arrived at aprox 1 AM was told they didn't have any King rooms available and wasn't sure why it would allow me to book it. I accepted the Double room that was offered. Lobby and room very nice! New carpet, very clean. Hot water and good water pressure in shower. Beds were hard, squecky and older, but was to tired to care very much. Seems like they have been doing alot of upgrades and would sugguest upgrading the beds. But other than that was a great stay. Will stay again if in town and would recommend hotel to anyone! All employees were very friendly and went out of their way to make it a nice stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in La Grange
Pillow and Paddock Bed & Breakfast

Been to Super 8 La Grange KY? Share your experiences!