“Great Lunch”

Applebee's
Ranked #32 of 38 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were busy shopping for Christmas and stopped in Applebee's for lunch. We were pleasantly surprised at the lunch offerings. We selected the soup and salad that was less than $6.00. The salad crisp and the soup was pipping hot. We will return soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The service and the food were above standards of a "neighborhood bar". I started with a Samuel Adams draft and my husband a pina colada. , the beer was very good but my husband did not like his drink. The waitress offered to bring him another drink free of charge but he declined. I ordered a grilled chicken and shrimp with rice. There were accompanying veggies artfully arranged under the entree and around the side. The sauce was mixture of tomato, spinach and a smidge of cheese and seasonings. My husband ordered his old faithful of chicken fingers and fries. Since were celebrating my birthday I was given a complimentary sundae. My husband had strawberry cheesecake. Both were excellent.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Excellent value, great service and tasty food. Applebees soup and salad combos are excellent. Best local place to grab a quick lunch with your wife and get back to the office

Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

Very poor service for the most part, I worked at an applebees years ago and the food here just doesnt taste the same

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Had an unbelievable waiter. Great service and a natural comedian. Has us in tears laughing but our glasses never went dry. Awesome!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!