“The best B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lawrenceburg
Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lawrenceburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Wonderful place to spend a few nights. Excellent accommodations. Great wine and cheese in late afternoon and the couple were fun to talk with. The evening desserts were the greatest! We will stay there again when we next return to the area. After spending time traveling the Bourbon Trail, it was very nice to relax here.

There are newer reviews for Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is by far the best B&B we have ever stayed in. From the huge rooms and comfortable surroundings to the spectacular breakfasts (plus wine and cheese in the evening) and the welcoming friendliness of Marleen and Ron, if you're in this part of Kentucky and you don't stay here, it's your loss.

Room Tip: The two king bed rooms are huge. They were apartments in this building's former life.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

When planning for my honeymoon, I told my fiancee that I wanted to either go on a cruise, or stay at a B&B. Opting for the less expensive, he chose the B&B. Our first attempts didn't go very well as we have a Guide Dog and were turned away repeatedly so we were apprehensive about trying again. We could not have been more incorrect about our fears! Ron and Marlene not only welcomed him, they thought of things I had not to make HIS stay as comfortable as possible! The room we stayed in couldn't be farther from a 'room' than a hotel is from a motel! It was a suite with two loveseats, a breakfast table with chairs, two big comfortable lounge chairs, a private bath and gorgeous fixtures all around! The entire house is so much larger than the outside leads you to believe! I truly loved seeing all the things collected by Ron and Marlene! There is nothing they won't do for their guests and they absolutely spare no expense! Their compassion and dedication shows through in everything they do, all the meals they prepare and all the little things they think of for their guests' comfort! We are definitely coming back for our anniversary... and anything other time we can get away!

Room Tip: The Back Room could be considered a little quieter since it is away from what little traffic there i...
1  Thank RChappell73
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Both the front bedroom and the back bedroom were 1) spotless 2) huge and 3) well appointed. The same can be said about the common areas. The extra little siting areas where one can read a book while others are sleeping, are wonderful. Breakfast, as was dessert the evening before, delicious. But the best thing about the B&B is Marlene and Ron. Not only are they interesting and fun to talk with, they really strive to make your visit a special one.

Room Tip: The front bedroom has a small sitting room with door that is perfect for reading while your spouse i...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 241michaelf
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I took 5 of my friends and we booked the girlfriend package. We had an absolute ball. Ron and Marlene are wonderful hosts and just couldn't do enough for you. The facilities are outstanding and spotless. I think this may be the first time in my life that I ate breakfast by candle light. The hospitality was outstanding. Ron and Marlene simply thought of EVERYTHING and covered all the bases.
I drank my morning coffee on the front porch and it was heaven!!!

I highly recommend staying at Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast. I can't wait to go back!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank foxymamaruth
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had never stayed at a B &B before and this visit exceeded all my expectations. The house is so beautiful, clean and nicely furnished. Ron and Marlene was so helpful with suggestions of things to do in the area. Everything we ate was delicious, especially the cinnamon rolls as part of our tasty breakfast. The bedrooms and bathrooms are very roomy and had high quality furniture and was tastefully decorated. We were all very comfortable and relaxed.I vistied them for a "girlfriend's weekend" and we (6 of us) all had a grand time, from eating lunch at Heavens to Betsy, painting pottery, touring two distilleries on the bourbon trail and going to a winery for some wine tasting.I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visitng Louisville, Frankfort, or Lexington areas.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank funinthesun1117
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My husband & I stay exclusively at B & B's in the states & abroad. We love all the special touches, the inside scoops on the area you are visiting & many times the friendships that are established. Ron & Marlene, as hosts exceeded all the above! From the incredible cleanliness, great breakfast and their warmth. We knew the minute we drove up when they were sitting on their beautiful porch to greet us...that this was going to be a great stay! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irishpickers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast
Charred Oaks Inn
Charred Oaks Inn
#3 of 7 in Versailles

Been to Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!