“The BEST!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lawrenceburg
Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lawrenceburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were blessed to stay one night @ the Lawrenceburg B&B when our son and daughter-in-law were unable to use a Christmas gift from 2012. What a joy! The house is so beautiful and the room we stayed in had every amenity that could ever be thought of, down to a lovely table and chairs to use to enjoy the most delicious pastry treat before bed. The bed was of so comfy and everything was perfect. Ron and Marlene are gracious hosts and the food was beyond great! How could we ask for a better "home away from home"? We will be back and will continue to encourage others to stay in this amazing place.

Room Tip: There are 2 rooms and both beautiful. The front room is very cozy and has an additional sitting room...
2  Thank Gary S

Reviewed 15 November 2013

These fine folks hosted me and my Fiancé for a Veterans Day event. We could not be more pleased with your hospitality and your gracious gift to us. The breakfast was poutstanding but I would also have eaten a pound of bacon if offered.

VR, Roger Caruthers, USN (Ret) and Diane Martel

Room Tip: The Backroom is excellent with lots of room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Wonderfully restored home with Charming owners. Clean rooms with fresh flowers. The double headed shower faucet was great. Food was to die for. Too many small details to mention. Thank you for Supporting our Soldiers especially on Veterans  day. Ron, thank you for your military service.

Room Tip: Great food and service!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 25Thomas
Reviewed 30 October 2013

First things first: If you are reading this, stop right now and call for your reservations! Any chance to stay here should be done as soon as possible because the owners are just amazing, the house is amazing, and it has the feeling as if it could be a home away from home.

OK, back from making reservations?

We stayed here for 3 wonderful nights whilst on the Bourbon Trail. The genius thing is that the Yung's have chosen a spot right smack dab in the middle of the action. 6 of the 7 distilleries are well within an hour of driving. In addition, there are countless wineries to visit as well. You have great food in surrounding little towns like Versailles, hand-made pottery from Elements next to Four Roses, major highways close-by, and local shops galore.

What could be better than all of that? The Yung's. Ron and Marlene are just a pair of the sweetest hosts you could ever hope for. Their courtesy, ability to talk about anything you want, suggestions about things to do and places to eat, are all fine examples of why you would want to stay here. They encourage local businesses, even so much as to have preprinted directions to areas! Their food is original and something that the whole town (quite literally) talks about. You can tell that they do the Bed and Breakfast business because they enjoy it.

My wife and I called pretty far in advance to reserve the "Front Room". It has a double shower, with nicely installed tile and a glass door. It is a giant space with a sitting room, the aforementioned shower, comfortable bed and a closet that is hidden away. In the mornings, we enjoyed various breakfasts with their own special touch. At night, we would exit the room to see the snack area, to find what dessert had been left there for us. I cannot explain how delicious it all was.

So, if you want to feel like you just met a dear couple with immense hospitality, call them now and hopefully they are not booked up :)

Room Tip: Book early, as they fill up fast. They prefer for people to call them for booking. This allows the...
1  Thank TwoBerrys
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was our first B&B stay and I am so glad we stayed here. We scheduled two nights. We were doing the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and planned to move on to Louisville for two nights but we loved it so much, we stayed an extra night! We are so glad there was room for us! Ron and Marlene were so welcoming since the moment we arrived. They treated us just like friends. Their home is beautiful and very clean. The food: wine and cheese, desserts and breakfast, were delicious. Too many good things to chose a favorite. We enjoyed Lawrenceburg even more because of Ron and Marlene. We followed many of their recommendations and really enjoyed sipping wine with them and talking. My husband told them it was my birthday and Marlene even put a candle in my scrumptious carrot cake! It really was a nice touch and made me feel extra special. This was our first visit to KY and staying at the Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast was our highlight of KY! We had the most wonderful first B&B experience....I can't imagine any other B&B topping this one! I really would like to visit KY again and definitely would stay here again! Leaving was so hard and I'm already trying to find a reason to go back. Thank you Ron and Marlene for a wonderful stay! You two are very special people!

Room Tip: All rooms were beautiful. We stayed in the front room. Very spacious and has a cute little nook!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caribbean_LMC
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I came to this B&B because Marleen is a high school friend. I will return and recommend to friends because it is an amazing place to stay! 3 of 6 in my party were vegans. I warned Marleen ahead of time and I cannot tell you how great all the food was. While she claimed to have never cooked for vegans before she outdoes most vegan chefs I have known.
The rooms are spacious, immaculate, and with every amenity you could ask for. Marleen and Ron are fun, interesting and bend over backwards to make sure you have all you need. It is very convenient to the Bourbon Trail and other activities as well. Don't look any farther. This is THE place to stay in KY.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Wonderful place to spend a few nights. Excellent accommodations. Great wine and cheese in late afternoon and the couple were fun to talk with. The evening desserts were the greatest! We will stay there again when we next return to the area. After spending time traveling the Bourbon Trail, it was very nice to relax here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
#1 of 1 in Lawrenceburg
Charred Oaks Inn
Charred Oaks Inn
#3 of 7 in Versailles
Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast

Been to Lawrenceburg Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!