“Bourbon Trip”

Add it.
Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We like Famous Recipe as they have them in Indiana and we really like the chicken and wedge fries. Didn't know that they had a buffet so we tried that out and was very good but ate to much.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This was our first time in Lee's Famous Chicken place. Kept passing them while doing the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We stopped here for a very quick lunch one day and loved this place for the well cooked and very tasty chicken. Fast service and very clean place.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

catfish is wonderful on friday nights we drive 10 miles because it is better than what is offered in our town

1  Thank Just-travelin-on
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Lee's Chicken, could be great. Unfortunately, in Lawrenceburg KY, its known as Yuck. Don't get buffet unless you want cold, stale, bad looking food that looks like it has sat in warmers for 2 days if not more. Dry chicken. My kids hate it. Also, the service is horrible. When you go, if you dare, you will be interrupting the 2 girls that stay (work) there. chatty with teen friends though. Definitely not clean. Simply avoid.

Reviewed 3 November 2008

This being my third visit to the Lawrenceburg Lee's for a meal, you would think I would have learned by now. I was again greated with poor service. I go thru the drive through and set for approximately 3-8 minutes each time because the girl at the window says there are only two people working and the other girl stays on the telephone and has to be told to get off the phone when they are busy. She can only handle one drive through customer at a time she tells me. When I get tired of waiting in my vehicle, wasting gas, I usally park and go inside. After the "I'm sorry's", I place my order anyway, pay my money and then find out they do not have what I ordered and paid for. Twice I changed my order, but this last time after hearing the man in the back say "I ain't cooking any more potatoes wedges, Livers or Gizzards, I asked for my money back and went elseware. Finally I have made up my mind no to return to this place anymore. I did ask who owns the store and was told a Mr. Freeman. Mr. Freeman needs to look into how his resturant is being run and how much business he is loosing. Based on my visits I rate this stores service as terrible