While travelling through Kentucky we happened upon this hotel, and were very pleasantly surprised by the experience. The staff is great, very helpful in recommending restaurants and activities in the area. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast area was well appointed and very clean and the food was fresh. I would certainly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western