“Better Than Expected”

Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel was much better than I expected. I live in a major tourist city and have worked in hospitality so I wasn't expecting much in rural KY... I was wrong. The staff was very pleasant, the hotel was very clean and the amenities were good. It would have been nice if the pool was bigger and they had a hot tub, but the space is limited. The full hot breakfast was good, but I think their cooking area is limited. I did like that I could make my own fresh belgian waffles - nice touch! It is within walking distance to restaurants, a Walmart and has free wifi! I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: I was in #208 and it was quiet and the Wifi signal was good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our check in with friends was completely a mess. Wrong rooms, wrong keys! Then could not get on the computer because a hotel employee was surfing the internet. When we mentioned someone from our group of six mentioned the lobby coffee urn was empty - we were handed a bag of coffee to make in our room?? We explained that was not our intention so finally coffee was made. We have stayed here befor because it is close to the parkway and sort of between Louisville, Frankfort and Lexington however this hotel is not anything great but for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here our first night when doing the Bourbon Trail. Very close to Wild Turkey and Four Roses distilleries. Without any hesitation I would reccomend this Hotel. Our room and bathroom were very clean. The staff was helpful and freindly. Breakfast was as good as most free continental breakfasts. I have had some better but also have had some a LOT worst. An overall excellent experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent hotel, good value, recommended. The hotel is located between Frankfort and Lexington, thus it make it easy to reach both town within 30 minutes drive time. Room were clean and comfortable, breakfast is sufficient to start the day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel with a group and was very satisfied. The place is very clean and well maintained. I really was happy with the room. Very comfortable and quiet. There is a great Mexican place not far, " La Isla". I would recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: We had a room on the very end. Great view and very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank pattypoo1962
Reviewed 16 June 2014

From the moment I checked in until I checked out I was very comfortable. Plenty of towels, bath items that I had forgotten to pack were in my room when I arrived. My room was very neat and clean. Staff were pleasant, freindly and very helpful to me and other guests. I highly recommend the Best Western in Lawrenceburg, KY.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Doing the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, and found this little gem. Great price, location and especially the employees. Very quite and close to the cute downtown area and restaurants. An employee at Wild Turkey told us about this hotel, we thought we would have to drive back to Lexington, but this info sure helped and greatly appreciated!! Hotel very close to our next stop.... Four Roses!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
Hampton Inn Frankfort
Bluegrass Inn
#4 of 10 in Frankfort
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington Northeast
Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington

Been to Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn? Share your experiences!