This hotel was much better than I expected. I live in a major tourist city and have worked in hospitality so I wasn't expecting much in rural KY... I was wrong. The staff was very pleasant, the hotel was very clean and the amenities were good. It would have been nice if the pool was bigger and they had a hot tub, but the space is limited. The full hot breakfast was good, but I think their cooking area is limited. I did like that I could make my own fresh belgian waffles - nice touch! It is within walking distance to restaurants, a Walmart and has free wifi! I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western