We are currently traveling in US for 5 months and are from Australia. We stayed here for one night while completing the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. This place was nice and new, the rooms were large, the internet worked well and the staff were friendly. It's a great spot to stay when doing the bourbon trail and we would fully recommend it.
Its in the country too!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western