Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
US$51
Travelocity
US$87
US$81
All reviewsbourbon trailfour rosesroom was cleanwoodford reservebuffalo traceseveral times a yeargreat night's sleepenjoyed our stayvisit familycontinental breakfastwafflesa great place to staybreakfast was amazinghighly recommend this hotelexcellent hotelwould stay againstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2010

We had an early flight on a Monday morning, so we traveled to Lexington the night before to get a good night's rest before catching the flight. This hotel had great beds and pillows. The staff was very accomodating. The room was clean. The breakfast in the morning was good... which most Best Westerns are. The location was good... lots of dining options and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TrishaJourney
mhoskins, Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2011

Thank you for your review of Best Western Lawrenceburg. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guests' opinions are what matters most, and all feedback is beneficial in keeping us on top of our game! Thank you for the encouragement. If you are ever traveling through this area again, we hope that you will stop in.

Magen - General Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2010

My husband and I spent one night in this hotel and it wasn't a bad stay. It's a fairly new hotel, with a welcoming lobby. The ladies at the check-in desk were very friendly. Our room was clean but the bed was like sleeping on wood boards. It was very stiff! The elevator to the 2nd floor smelled of mildew and the carpet had many very large, disgusting stains on it. It was also hot (non-climate controlled) in the small lift. Breakfast the next morning was about as can be expected for anything that is "free". You could make your own waffles, but I'm no pro at cooking and they came out quite chewy. The coffee was out (we were in the dining room by 8:30 a.m.) so I went to the front desk to alert them that there is no coffee. The girl, a different one from our check-in experience) curtly nodded her head and left. I assumed that meant, "okay, I will make sure you get some coffee", but I'll never know. We finished our breakfast and no one ever came in the refill/make more coffee. Oh well. We stopped at Chevron gas station and I settled for theirs. Overall, it was an okay stay. I'd stay again, as there aren't many choices to begin with. We visited the Wild Turkey Distillery and that was really interesting.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, and for your honest assessment of our property. Our guests feedback is of the utmost importance to us. We are pleased that you enjoyed or front desk evening staff, however understand your frustration with the other aspects of your stay.

I am happy to inform you, that since your stay we have made some changes. We are currently in the process of replacing our bedding with new sheets, blankets, and spreads. We have also tried out pillow toppers that seem to provide for a much softer mattress. Our elevator flooring has also been repaired. The damaged carpet has been replaced with wood flooring that provides a much nicer finish. We have also been adding variety and new items to our breakfast line-up. We now serve Otis Spunkmeyer muffins and danish, different doughnuts, a larger variety of cereals, variety of fresh fruit, and yogurts.

I would also like to apologize for your experience with the coffee and breakfast attendant. Our staff is trained to keep all items full at all times, and most importantly to respond quickly, and completely to any guests requests. This is unacceptable behavior and I am sorry this was not the case.

We hope you will stay with us again. Please feel free to call me directly if you have other questions or concerns.

Magen Hoskins
General Manger
502.839.3444

Reviewed 4 May 2010

We are currently traveling in US for 5 months and are from Australia. We stayed here for one night while completing the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. This place was nice and new, the rooms were large, the internet worked well and the staff were friendly. It's a great spot to stay when doing the bourbon trail and we would fully recommend it.

Its in the country too!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2009

My husband and I stayed here during our trek of the World's Largest Yard Sale. Previous and later hotels on the route were absolutely wonderful, i.e. fluffy bedding, plush towels, cleanliness and service. However, this hotel was the absolute worst. Our room was not in the best condition. The rug has nasty stains all over. Did not want to walk around bare footed. It was a damp room and everything felt wet. However, the worst thing that happened was I found the previous occupants nail clippings on the floor next to the bed. Everything was old and dated. Breakfast was a joke. Muffins, donuts and bread. You would be able to toast the bread if it fit into the toaster and the tables in the breakfast area were dirty. Do yourself a favor and sleep elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yardsaler2
Reviewed 9 October 2008

We stayed here for one night on our way back from the Smoky Mountain Nat Park area. We wanted to visit the Four Roses Bourbon Distillery - which, by the way, is a great tour - and this hotel was in tthe same town.

After all the other hotels and accomodation that we had stayed at on our journey this was disappointing.

We arrived early on a hot and sunny afternoon thinking we'd enjoy a swim in the pool, however, we were told that the pool shut from Labor Day! Not much else to do in the area.

We did eat nearby fast food mall and although there was plenty of choice we didn't really enjoy our food.

The breakfast the next day was the most disappointing part of our stay - the juice was watered down, so much so that we could taste the chlorine in it! There was a lack of choice of items and it looked pretty unappetising. I'm afraid that we've been spoilt by Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn breakfasts.

I guess that the quality of this accomodation is reflected in the price and I would stay here again if I needed somewhere to stay in Lawrenceburg - I would just remember not to have high expectations.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)