“nice old town”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lewisport
san antonio Texas
“nice old town”
Reviewed 7 March 2010

We found the hotel to be very welcoming and met our needs, this hotel let us do an early check and also let us check out late with no added fees. Overall the hotel was great. Everyone greeted you and asked if there was anything else they could do to make your stay more comfortable. Keep up the good work. I would recommend it to all my friends. The staff very friendly and the room was clean. Love the breakfast.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank page10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kentucky
Reviewed 21 May 2007

This hotel is in the middle of no where and it is overpriced. We had group rate since we booked 4 rooms however $99 is way too much for this hotel. There was a soccer tournament that weekend so everything was booked and this was our last resort. I guess this is how Best Western takes advantage of people. We had several problems like the remote did not work, had to go get towels, only one bar of soap and TP wrapped around the sprinkler system. The breakfast was awful! The donuts and bagels were dried out, cereal was stale and the waffle machine was not working properly. Then we had to ask for plates, napkins, forks, food, etc. No one was working the breakfast area it was the guy at the front desk. I wonder what the health department would say. We did not witness this man washing his hands or wearing gloves. He was handling food!! We will not stay there again and I am sure my brother will not recommend this hotel to any of his clients or family coming to visit.

• Stayed May 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank spigirl4

Travellers are raving about these Lewisport hotels

Kentucky
Reviewed 7 December 2005

We stayed at this hotel during the Thanksgiving weekend. My boyfriend is handicapped and when I called and reserved a handicapped room I was told NO PROBLEM. Well when we get there, they put us upstairs, there is no elevater. I asked about a downstairs handicapped room, they said there is none available. It was hell trying to get him upstairs. I came down to the desk later and the girl said why did they put you upstairs, they had plenty of rooms downstairs. The lobby was dirty and there was dirt everywhere and the doors were smeared. The room we was in was nice and all but we should have been downstairs! The next day was Thanksgiving and we werent going to eat till noon so I went down to get some breakfast to take up to the room. The breakfast room was nasty there was dirt and spilled coffee over the floor and noone whould clean it up. People were reaching in the donut case with there bare hands and the donuts were hard. I hear an older gentleman ask the front desk for more juice and she was so rude! And when she came in to fill it up she sighed and acted like we was bothering her by being there. I will never stay at this hotel again. I complained but received no response from managaer.

• Stayed November 2005
6 Thank jl0630
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisport
Ramada Limited Tell City
#1 of 1 in Rockport
Baymont Inn & Suites Dale
Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand
Holiday Inn Express Tell City

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!