“Whoaaa boy!”

Gluten Free Miracles
Ranked #269 of 1,020 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Gf miracles is bringing the thunder. Haven't had doughnuts since you were diagnosed? No problem come on in Saturday morning. Tired of the crappy gf pizza crust everyone flies in? Call and order one of these bad boys. Feeling deprived when you pass the airport Cinnabon? This place takes that to a new level. My family and I love this place for our Saturday morning cheats.

Disclaimer-not ideal for people on caloric restriction.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

My family loves this restaurant. We stopped in for the first time for dinner right before closing and they accommodated us. My little girl really wanted the soup that was all gone and getting ready for the next day and they dropped what they were doing to make her some. The sandwiches, soups and everything we tried was absolutely amazing.

1  Thank Joyce M
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

My mother in law lives in Lexington so we are in town at least a couple of times a year. She remembered seeing this restaurant on the news and so we went. Well, I am gluten intolerant and let me just say that we visit every time we are in town. Everything is delicious and we have tried many items. My favorites are the breakfast biscuits, paninis, and the chocolate chip cheesecake.
Gluten intolerant people do not have to worry about cross contamination with anything, though they do use nuts and seeds in their breads/muffins/desserts. Fair warning: you are also NOT allowed to bring in outside food due to these issues.
We were able to speak with the owner on this last visit and they ship all over the US. They are also providing products at the restaurants (NOT concessions) at Keeneland, and looking to expand in Lexington, so be sure to support this local business however you can!

1  Thank singinglaury
Reviewed 30 July 2016

This restaurant is great for anyone. Even if you don't have Celiac Disease or gluten sensitivity, this place is awesome. We were passing through the area and my family of 5 has 4 with Celiac Disease. We were so excited to find this place. The food was incredible and the service was great. Spoke with the owner and she was so nice. Thank you for doing what you do. We would love to have a restaurant like this in Michigan.

1  Thank jdubmi
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Whatever you want gluten free, vegan, paleo or special food allergies. It's all here.
The picture below is a yummy gf donut.

1  Thank Lisa A