“Total Disappointment”

Gluten Free Miracles
Ranked #265 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I ordered a ham and cheese panini which when brought to me consisted of one small, thin slice of ham and a glop of melted cheddar on ultra dry white bread with no lettuce, tomato, etc. and no condiment. I paid over eight dollars for this dismal disappointment. To be that expensive it should have included chips, fries, a pickle...something! The girl who brought it had no manners at all and just slung the paper plate onto the table. I feel completely cheated and wish I had never tried this overrated, overpriced place. First and last time here.

FYI: Wallace Station in nearby Midway serves fully loaded sandwiches on gluten free bread with a big bag of chips and a pickle for about the same price.

1  Thank Glen1220

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great GF pastries (Cookies, brownies, cinnamon roll, and much more)!! We loved them and the prices we very reasonable!
However, their lunch menu was a another story. We ordered chicken sandwich, Italian panini, tomato soup, and bowl of fruit. The panini was good, but the chicken sandwich that cost $13 for a bun that falls apart was a bit much. Lunch menu was a little pricey. All in all great place for non-GMO, GF people like us!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I accidentally stumbled on this bakery out of sheer luck. Sort of hidden on Burt Road, just off Nicholasville Road. We purchased 5 different items from blueberry cheesecake bars to a banana chocolate Chip scones. ALL of the items were far and away some of the best in this country. This bakery is known for gluten free. I highly recommend this bakery. Their bread looked fabulous also! 5 stars

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Passing through Lexington, on our way to Tennessee, my wife found this place on her Gluten Free app.

We followed the directions and quickly discovered that this, maybe, was more of a local bistro and not a tourist destination. It was tucked into a little shopping plaza, well off the highway.

It was quaint, with pastel colors and mismatched "distressed" wooden tables and chairs.

We were obviously the only out-of-towners in the place, but they welcomed us just the same.

Everything in the restaurant was Gluten Free and made from scratch. The menu was deli/sandwich fair. A lot of people also seemed to be ordering the pizza for take-out. The food was fresh and tasty, if not a little unimaginative. My wife and I both said our sandwiches were "ok." Still, my wife was happy to walk into a restaurant where she could "eat everything."

The folks behind the counter had a great idea, saw a need for a gluten free bistro, started a business, and went for it. Places like this are important, and need to be supported, or they'll go away. I'm happy we found it.

1  Thank Doug J
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Gf miracles is bringing the thunder. Haven't had doughnuts since you were diagnosed? No problem come on in Saturday morning. Tired of the crappy gf pizza crust everyone flies in? Call and order one of these bad boys. Feeling deprived when you pass the airport Cinnabon? This place takes that to a new level. My family and I love this place for our Saturday morning cheats.

Disclaimer-not ideal for people on caloric restriction.