“Good Food, Clean and Friendly”
Review of Firehouse Subs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Firehouse Subs, founded in Jacksonville, Fla. by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, is a 426-unit fast casual restaurant chain. Firehouse Subs® offers oversized portions of premium hand-sliced meats and cheeses, steamed to make the flavors burst, then piled high with fresh produce atop a toasted sub roll. The restaurants reflect the authentic firefighter heritage of the founding family’s 200 years of firefighting service.
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We walked over to this Firehouse Subs from our hotel for a late dinner. Very fun place, food was good and there were so many choices!! The soda machine is WILD! It's a touch screen and very retro/modern all at once. Only complaint- the cherry limeade was icky. I think the "mix" in the machine wasn't set right. It was way too strong and dark red.
Other than that- Yummy!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2012

This a much better then average chain sub place and the staff there have always been extremely friendly! It is also very close to many other restaurants so we can satisfy many people with one stop. They have one of the 150+ option drink machines which is a favorite of my kids. There meetball subs are really good. It also has a nice outdoor seating area. It is very close to the University of Kentucky.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

excellent. I had one cold steak sub by accident; they fixed me up and gave me two free sub coupons, excellent service

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I had been hearing a lot about this place and thought I'd give it a try. Food quality was ok but I personally thought it was a bit of a rip off for what you got. Way over priced and there was hardly anything on the sub bun. Still, I have pretty high standards for a sub sandwich and maybe i need to give it another shot. Since jersey mike's left Lexington there hasn't been a dcent sub place around here.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I work very close to Firehouse Subs and I usually hit them once a week. The food is always fresh & hot. Been coming here since they opened and I've never gotten a bad meal. The management and staff are wonderful and are always ready with a "Welcome to Firehouse" shout.