“Everything I Love”

Ranked #21 of 930 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "From scratch" kitchen serves up farm fresh salads, delicious warm sandwiches, gourmet burgers, hand tossed pizzas and features a signature chocolate bar.
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I have had all the desserts and they are wonderful.
Pizza and burgers really good. I am not a fan of what they put in fries but ask to have it left off.
Steak also good.
Friends have had chicken and waffles and loved!

There are newer reviews for Saul Good Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed 12 May 2014

As soon as you step in you will notice the strong, delicious scent of waffles throughout the restaurant, which truly makes you want to bypass the dinner and go right to the dessert. The salad I had a was fresh and my friends fish tacos looked great. However, the waffle dessert was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I were visiting lexington and came across Saul Good. We dashed in and were seated quickly at a great table at the window. It was a bush weekend but the food was very good and the service was great! Chicken and waffles were very good and I would recommend the Coq a vin. A great place to stop in downtown!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Good menu variety. Nice break from other chain restaurants in the area. Cool wait staff. Would stop here again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We loved our visit to Saul Good. I ordered the BBQ chicken pizza and it was delicious. My husband had a burger and declared it the best in Lexington. We will definitely be back.